800 sq. Ft. 2 Schlafzimmer / -1 Badezimmer Apartment Suite - 2. Stock
- Englisch, Französisch
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 60 Tage vor Anreise.
Great location. All was good, toaster was a little finicky but a small thing for sure.
Couldn't ask for a better location. Right next to Plains of Abraham and Grande Allee'. Walking distance of Old Quebec, Parliament, restaurants, bars, etc. Take the free ($20 recommended donation per person) walking tour around the corner. The apartment was very clean and Nina was very accessible and pleasant. The kitchen could use some updating, but since we didn't cook, we didn't mind. It is still very functional and has all the cooking equipment that you will need. Would definitely stay here again.
The property was exactly as described. There was a little confusion when heckling in and with the air conditioning but both were resolved quickly. The location was very close to restaurants and parks. Very quiet and peaceful. Would definitely stay again.
This was a perfect place to stay! David was a great host and greeted us upon our arrival. He even had a map of the city and many super tips for a great vacation in Québec. The place was very clean and well stocked. The location is perfect!
Great location - detailed welcome
The property was very conveniently located close to the Abraham plains and old city center, but was far enough to be quiet.
I thought property had better kitchen, but for a few days was totally adequate.
Cute, clean, great walking location to most everything!
This apartment is very clean, cute, and in a great location located on a quiet side street just off the city park. We walked everywhere from here, ran in the park, shops, restaurants.. It couldn’t be easier. Parking in lot behind for a small additional fee. Owner very attentive and easy to reach when we needed additional towels. Kitchen was well stocked. Perfect place to stay for our family of 5 for a couple days!
Fantastic share, happy it was a perfect stay!
It was a pleasure to receive you!
Ihre Suite befindet sich in 5- 20 Minuten zu Fuß zu allen wichtigen Touristenattraktionen:
* Die Plains of Abraham und St. Lawrence River - Nationale kanadische Park eine wichtige historische und repräsentative Stadtpark.
* Landmark 5-Sterne-Hotel Chateau Frontenac
* La Citadelle / Musee du Königlichen 22. Regiments / Citadel / Museum -der Beginn des Old Quebec City Wand.
* Hotel du Parlement / Parlamentsgebäude
* Fountaine de Tourne (Brunnen) - Im Jahr 1855, gewann Gold Preis auf der Weltausstellung in Paris.
* Quebec City Convention Center - 7 min zu Fuß
* Hilton Hotel, Delta, Hotel Concorde, Chateau Laurier, Marriot Hotel
* Jardin Jeanne-d'Arc - sehr beliebt für Hochzeiten Bilder
* Observatoire de la Capitale / Beobachtungsstelle
* Terrasse Dufferin (Romantic Promenade zum Chateau Frontenac und Old Quebec
* Befestigungen von Quebec (National Historic Site) Sommer
* Maple Auswertungszentrum und Museum / les Delices de l'Erable
* Les Glissades de la Terrasse / Slides in der Winter- bringen Sie Ihre Schneehose!
* Maison Chevalier / Haus / Interpretationszentrum
* Maison Henry - Stewart / Haus
* Gare du Palais (Bahnhof)
* Erico (Musée de Chocolat) / Schokoladenfabrik
* Eglise Sainte-Jean-Baptist Church
* Centre d'interpetation de-Platz Royale / Interpretation Center.
* Chapelle des Jesuites (saisonnier) / Chapel (saisonal)
* Eglise et cimetiere St. Mathew / Kirche und Friedhof
* Marche du Viex-Hafen / Markt
* Le Moulin à images / The Image Mühle (Sommer
* Musee Bon-Pasteur / Museum
* Musee de L'Amerique Francaise / Museum
* Musee de Ursulines de Québec / Museum
* Musee du Fort / Museum
* Musee natiuonal des Beaux-Arts du Quebec / Museum
* Musee Naval de Quebec / Museum