|Unterkunftsart||Wohnung in einer Anlage|
Vollständig möbliert, im ersten Stock, ein Schlafzimmer Wohnung in Jacksonville, Florida.
Diese Immobilie befindet sich in einer ruhigen Wohnung Gemeinschaft mit Pool, Fitnesscenter, Grillen im Freien und Picknicktische. Es ist leicht zu Fuß zu vielen Geschäften und Restaurants.
Die Wohnung selbst ist im ersten Stock und sichert bis zu einem Naturschutzgebiet. Sie können auf der abgeschirmten und Teppich Terrasse sitzen und die Sehenswürdigkeiten und Klänge von Florida Wildtieren, darunter Geckos auf den Bildschirmen Klettern genießen.
In unmittelbarer Nähe zu einigen der besten von Florida:
20 Minuten nach Jacksonville Beach
15 Minuten bis Mayo Clinic
25 Minuten nach Sawgrass Country Club
30 Minuten bis St. Augustinus
60 Minuten nach Little und Big Talbot Insel Parks
The room was wonderful, clean, comfortable. The area was beautiful!
couples retreat is a sweet little getaway...immaculately clean and well supplied with anything you could possibly need from beach towels and chairs to a first aid kit in the closet to condiments in the fridge.
we were in jacksonville visiting our son (who is in the coast guard stationed in jacksonville) and his family. their two little girls (aged 2 and 6 mos) are so precious and full of energy...especially the toddler...and it was nice to have such a lovely place to come at night and recuperate!
i took a walk on our last morning and discovered koi in the lake! what a nice surprise!
1. Remove green rug in kitchen...it sticks to your shoe heals and can trip you.
2. Replace blue rug in bathroom...the rubber on the back does not make the rug stay in place, so it is constantly sliding all over the bathroom floor.
3. GET THE TUB SNAKED OUT!! Every night the tub would not drain, and the next day we'd get up to a scummy tub that was just plain nasty!
4. Get the door code unit repaired! We had about 5 nights that we couldn't get the code to be accepted, and we thought we were going to have to call someone to let us into the apartment.
5. I would not refer to this unit as a "condo." It is an apartment. Fortunately the neighbors above us weren't too noisy.
6. The WORST thing about the apartment was the smell. I think a smoker lived there before, and every time you came into the apartment, it was like running into a wall of stench. You'd get used to it sitting there for a while, but when we went home and opened up the luggage, the smell that came out of there was absolutely disgusting!! I had to re-wash everything (even stuff I'd washed at the apartment), and I put dryer sheets in the luggage in hopes of getting rid of that stink before we travel again.
1. It was clean.
2. There was a brand new stove, though we didn't cook.
3. The washer and dryer worked fine.
4. The TV was fine, but sitting on the couch to watch it was like sitting on the floor. That should be replaced.
5. The bed was fine, and since we have a Sleep Number bed at home, it was particularly good for us. Great big closet for your clothes in the bedroom, and a nice dresser to put your folded clothes.
6. There were plenty of towels to use.
7. The place was quiet.
8. Maybe it was in the book that was made up for folks to read about using the apartment, but we had never seen the tiny switch beside the regular-sized switch. Moving that switch up or down increases or decreases the light intensity. Unfortunately we did not discover this for several days; we couldn't understand why it was so dark in the kitchen and dinette.
9. We did not see any bugs or spiders or geckos in the apartment.
We still had a good time on our trip to Jacksonville, but I would not stay at this location again, but it certainly wasn't the worst I've ever been in for a vacation. The woman who maintained the property was very nice.
I chose the condo over a hotel stay for a week long business trip and was so glad that I did. The condo had everything that I needed. The owners, Mark and Trina, were amazingly quick to respond to questions and immediately addressed a minor maintenance issue when it arose during my stay. The condo gated community ("the Villas" ) and the surrounding neighborhoods have ample sidewalks for getting out for a run or walk. Having a Target & Aldi within walking distance was also a big plus. Great place & great location! I would definitely recommend it for your stay and hope to stay here again when I return to Jacksonville.
This was our fourth stay at Mark & Trina's "Couples Retreat" - we keep coming back because it's always clean, comfortable and the owners are very responsive to any requests or issues we might have. The location is great with a variety of retail stores, various eating establishments, etc. to chose from. We highly recommend it!
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 3 Nächte
|Anmerkungen: Preise basieren auf 2 Gästen; pro zusätzlichem Gast werden 10 € pro Nacht berechnet.|
|Haustier-Gebühr||93 € + Steuern|
|Erstattbare Kaution||463 €|
Cleaning Fee of $100 or ($150 if bringing a pet) to be paid directly to housekeeper upon departure.
Check-in: After 5pm
Check-Out: Prior to 10am
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations that are made within 45 days of arrival are subject to 5% fee or $100, whichever is greater. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
We are unable to provide the exact address of our property until a reservation is made. This is for the safety of our home as well as our current guests. Thanks for your understanding.
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.
In der Nähe von Mayo Clinic