Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
Historisches Haus mit modernen Upgrades umgebaut. New Zutaten aus der Region nachhaltig geerntet Holzböden. Fühlen Sie sich wohl in einer voll ausgestatteten Küche. Klaue Fuß Badewanne und Dusche im Bad. 49-Zoll-HDTV und Internet aktiviert blue ray-Player.
Himmel King-Size-Memory-Foam-Bett, Bett mit Matratze mit Kissen in zusätzliches Schlafzimmer. Studieren mit voller Futon - Schlafplätze für sechs Personen bequem, 8, wenn Sie es zu schieben.
Carport und asphaltiert Parkplatz für 6 Fahrzeuge.
Natürlich kühl und gemütlich.
We were traveling to the area to visit friends and see the Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion. We found the house centrally located to all these. The house had all the conveniences we needed for a family of 5. It was great to have a fully stocked kitchen, dishwasher and washer and dryer. House has more of a cottage feel than modern but we found it perfect for the area. Great value for the price!
This was a really wonderful stay. The home was well maintained and lovely. The kitchen, grill, and laundry were all well appreciated by us! The proximity to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks was great. I would not hesitate to recommend this place.
We spent 3 nights and wish we had been there longer. Great location for the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and surrounding area. The house is very comfortable and Tom pays attention to details. We stay in VRBO properties whenever we travel and generally find a lack of multiple reading lights but Tom has this covered. The kitchen is well equipped. The bed is comfortable with nice linens. The house is very quiet. The flagstone patio and fire pit would be nice on cooler nights than we experienced. Since we aren't big TV watchers we didn't miss cable and the wifi worked well. Tom was kind enough to come by the night we arrived and helped us stream the Presidential debate.
We look forward to returning to Kanab and will certainly stay here again.
We decided to travel to Southern Utah on short Notice during the Labor Day weekend. Since it was short notice, everything Around Kanab was booked with the exception of this house - maybe because of some reviews. But we decided to give it a try since the owner had stated he had addressed the issues (the pictures showed that he had) and the price was very reasonable .
Even though it was a two bedroom one bath room, we found it very spacious and clean . It was perfect for a family of Four. My wife loved the wood floors and counter tops. We encounter zero issues mentioned in previous reviews. This house became our base camp for day trips to Bryce Canyon National Park (1:30 minutes away) and Zion National Park (50 minutes away)
I'm thinking of exploring more of Southern Utah next summer and I would definitely stay here again.
We really enjoyed our stay in Kanab. The house was perfect and suited all of our needs. Location is great to take in Kanab or any of the surrounding National Parks. When we arrived we found the house to be very clean and use of the washer/dryer was a huge plus for us. If passing thru the area again, we would definitely stay here again!
I stayed at this property for a whole month, during the hottest days of summer. I would gladly stay there again. Here is a rundown of the pros and cons as I experienced them:
- the house has thick walls that help keep the temperature cool in summer. It is surrounded by mature trees which give shade and isolate from the street. Although the house sits on a street corner, it is quiet.
- the kitchen is well-appointed, with a full-size fridge, range/oven, dishwasher, and plenty of plates, cups etc.... The hall has a washer/dryer that work well. I hosted a party for 8 friends, and had enough space to do so comfortably.
- I liked the fact that the house was as close to Best Friends as you can get, since I volunteered there most days.
- the beds are comfortable. One room is large, the other two smaller.
- wifi is reliable and very fast.
- although some people will be disappointed that the house no longer accepts pets, that means you do not have to worry about allergies or pests animals could bring in. I once stayed at a property where I woke up covered in flea bites - not a fun experience.
- there is plenty of parking, and the carport is really nice to have - it keeps your car cooler and protects it from hail - yes, we had hail in the middle of summer.
- you are within walking distance of Sego, a fantastic (if pricey) restaurant, and a short drive away from other restaurants and shops.
- Tom Forsythe provides a list of things to do, as well as maps. I would recommend visiting the Kane County Visitors' Bureau in town anyway, as they can give you up-to-the-minute info.
- the yard could be spruced up and made more inviting.
- if you have AT&T, you will have very spotty reception, but that is the case in other places in the area, including Best Friends.
That's all I can think of. As I said, I would stay there again.
Gute lokale Lebensmittelgeschäfte, Restaurants und Einkaufsmöglichkeiten. 5 Meilen zu Best Friends, 30 Meilen nach Zion, 78 bis Bryce, 70 bis Lake Powell, 74 zum Grand Canyon. Es ist wunderschön in jede Richtung, das Land, das Hollywood gefilmt, um die weltweit Bild des legendären amerikanischen Westen zu schaffen.
Da ich eigene kleine Hollywood Land Ich empfehle dieses kostenlose Movie Set Museum, Trading Post und Fotostudio. Im Ernst, es ist einen Besuch wert und das Personal wird Ihnen helfen, die besten Aktivitäten für Ihr Interesse und Budget. Es gibt viele kostenlose Wanderungen, einige davon sogar geführt, und viele Ausrüster bereit sind, schlagen ihre Fahrzeuge Sie tief in das Hinterland zu bekommen. Es gibt geführte ATV und Reittouren, Rundflüge und Seilrutschen.
Wir werden Sie in Hinweis auf die Aktivitäten jenseits der großen Namen, Orte wie Coral Pink Sand Dunes, Peekaboo Slot Canyon, Bunting Trail oder Hog Canyon. Wie wäre es mit Cascade Falls - siehe Navajo See schießen aus einem Loch in der Seite eines Berges - dem Oberlauf des Jungfrau-Flusses, der Zion Schlucht geschnitzt. Wir denken, die Parks sind zu voll, und ich werde sicherstellen, dass Sie die Orte, die Kanab lohnt machen immer und immer wieder besuchen zu finden.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 3 Nächte
|Cleaning fee||56 €|
Check in at the Little Hollywood Movie Museum, 297 W. Center Street. Look for the rearing white horse at the West end of downtown Kanab.
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.