Abgeschieden Seeufer angefertigten log Abstellgleis Hause auf 6+ Morgen, direkt am Lake Cumberland. Genügend Parkplätze für Fahrzeuge und Boote, wie zu Hause sitzt zurück von der Straße. Open Grundriss mit vielen Fenstern, um die Landschaft zu genießen. Boden bis zur Decke Stein Kamin. Wrap-around-Veranda mit Blick auf den See abgesucht.
Mindestmietdauer beträgt 25.
Es gibt insgesamt 4 Schlafzimmer mit Doppelbetten. Ein Loft mit einem Doppelbett und zwei Einzelbetten. Die untere Ebene verfügt über zwei Schlafzimmer und ein zweites Wohnzimmer (den) mit Sat-TV und viel Platz.
Rund 3000 Quadratmetern, die über eine große Küche mit Esstisch, die 8 Sitze und ein Sit am Bar-Bereich, die 4 Sitze umfasst. Großes Loft mit Blick auf Wohnzimmer, mit einer Wand aus Fenstern. Große Rundum-Veranda mit saisonalen Ansichten und reichlich Sitzgelegenheiten See abgesucht. Gas-Grill auch auf Veranda befindet. Genießen Sie die Feuerstelle nur wenige Schritte von Veranda.
Dieses Haus ist auf White Oak Creek entfernt. Drei Meilen zum Bootsrampe, wo man Eis zu kaufen, um füllen Sie Ihre Kühler für den Tag. Conley Bottom Marina ist nur 5 Minuten mit dem Boot. Mill Springs Park (die auf der National Register of Battlefields ist. Es beherbergt die weltweit größte Betriebs Wasserrad. Die Wasserfälle sind atemberaubend!) ist nur 5 Minuten mit dem Boot. Lee Ford Marina ist 30 Minuten mit dem Boot und 15 Minuten mit dem Auto.
Bringen Sie Ihr Boot, Jet-Ski oder einfach von Lee Ford Marina mieten.
Schlagworte: Haus, 4 Schlafzimmer + Loft + Den, 2. 5 Bäder (Schlafmöglichkeiten für 12)
This was the perfect setting for our family reunion! The cabin is absolutely beautiful-the pictures don't do it justice! Lots of room to spread out, very homey and clean, decor is very inviting, and the large screened in porch a favorite place to hang out. Cabin is well stocked. The owner, Robbin, was very pleasant and helpful! I would HIGHLY recommend this cabin rental!
My husband and I came here with our three children and their spouses. We had a great time! The cabin/house had everything you would need. The screened in porch was the jewel of the cabin! We ate there, talked, and hung out there when it stormed. It was easy to get to Lee's Ford Marina to rent a pontoon boat. We fished while the younger adults floated around on floaties. We got blocked out of getting a boat the next day, but the younger adults were very imaginable. They used your cart, which was very useful.They loaded up the floaties, drinks, and some boat rope, and went down to the lake via your trail! They had a great day! My husband and I relaxed that day watching movies and working on a puzzle. The only time it rained was late in the afternoon and the day we left. All in all, it was a wonderful time! We plan on coming back next year! Thanks so much Robyn for letting us use your place! It was wonderful!
This is the second year that our group has stayed at your wonderful home. Seven of us come from across KY and meet in the Cumberland Lake area. The majority of our time was spent on the screened in porch. It is the perfect spot! This year was the first time I took the trail to the lake and I regret not doing it sooner. It is beautiful and definitely worth the trek in the woods. We would absolutely stay at this place again.
Myself and a close group of friends stayed at this property in August of 2014. We all had a great time! There are many great things about this property. I will offer up the highlights...
1) It is large, much larger than the pictures make it look. Our group of 11 felt like we had tons of space.
2) It is a charm. The log cabin is beautiful, inside and out. Again, I felt like the pictures didn't quite do it justice.
3) The screened in porch is enormous and bug free. It rained one day during our visit and the porch was the perfect place to hang out.
4) From the kitchen, to the bathrooms, to the laundry room, everything is in great working order.
1) Isolated...but not too isolated. The cabin is tucked back from the street and there aren't many neighbors within 500 yards or so. The property has a private/secluded feel to it.
2) Lake Access...We had rented a pontoon boat from Conley Bottom for 5 days and parked it at the end of the hiking trail that exists on the property. For those of you that know Lake Cumberland, there aren't many properties that offer access to the lake. A 5 minute hike put you right on the water.
1) Very friendly and offered up a ton of good advice (where to go, what to do, places to shop, etc.)
2) Always replied to phone calls/e-mails very quickly (within 24 hours).
3) You could tell that she cared about your stay.
I would highly recommend this property to anyone who is seeking a Lake Cumberland vacation.
Our family of 10 rented the lake home for a family reunion and we loved it! We felt right at home and are planning to stay here again next year during our annual family reunion trip. The lake home looked just like the photos and was very clean. The owner was exceptionally helpful and friendly, and went out of her way to accommodate our elderly mother who has limited mobility. I would recommend the lake home to anyone looking to stay in the area.
The home was very nice. Only 2 issues, concerns - we could not get local TV channels on the Direct TV and the beds were not very comfortable and squeaked a lot when you moved at all.
Everything else went really well.
|Cleaning Fee||119 €|
Rates are subject to change until confirmed. Holiday weekends are a minimum 3 night stay.
Wasserpark, Drive-in-Kino beide in der Nähe in Somerset, KY befindet.