Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
Dieses schöne Haus verfügt über 4 geräumige Schlafzimmer, Wohnzimmer, Wohnzimmer, Esszimmer, voll ausgestattete Küche, Wohnküche, Terrasse mit vollen Blick auf das Wasser, Whirlpool und Sauna, Waschmaschine und Trockner, Bettwäsche / Handtücher, grundlegende Kabel, großer Garten für Picknick , Grill, Außenterrasse, usw. In unmittelbarer Nähe zu allen Annehmlichkeiten. Machen Sie einen Spaziergang in die Innenstadt Portsmouth, NH. 5 Autominuten zum Strand und den Outlet Malls. Ein schöner Ort, um in den Urlaub zu bleiben. Reservieren Sie jetzt. Rufen Sie 617-291-9190 oder per E-Mail agbanikky @
Our daughter and son in law and 1 year old son took the upstairs master bedroom. It would have been tougher for them in the basement. Everything was there. Had to scramble to get sheets washed and replaced by 10 am.
My family decided to go with this house for a weekend of fun in NH. I loved the space in the house. Everything was neat, and we had everything we needed. There's actually 5 bedrooms although they only count 4, the 5th room is small (good for kids). The backyard could use some improvement. My only complaint was that the jacuzzi was out of order and we were not notified till will arrive, other than that absolutely loved it. My family is already thinking about rending again next summer. Thanks Nikky
Property location is good. There was ample parking for our needs. It is enough room for 2 cars.
Although not listed as a handicapped accessible property, the owner did respond to my inquiry and we were able to accommodate my wheelchair bound wife by bringing a portable ramp, bath chair, and raised armrest portable toliet seat.
The reasons our star rating is only a three is as follows:
1. The property was not very clean. We cleaned the property the first day we arrived.
2. The jacuzzi was inoperable; a disappointment to our teenage grandsons; not so much for the 3 adults.
3. The weather was warm and the bedrooms were unbearably hot at night. The air conditioner in the living room could not handle the bedrooms and the dining room and kitchen. I found 2 free standing fans in garage and that helped in the 2 upstairs bedrooms. Air conditioners in bedrooms would be a great improvement.
4. The dry goods in the cupboards need to be date evaluated and those that are way beyond "use by" status need to be disgarded for safety and health reasons.
5. Some cupboard handles, dresser drawers need repaired. House gutters need attention. Windows could use a cleaning.
Would I consider renting here again? If the details I have mentioned were addressed, I might.
We had a large group in Portsmouth for a family wedding and this location provided suitable lodging for our group at a cost well below hotel rates. The high points were ample bed rooms and 3 showers with hot water. The kitchen and deck area were also good gathering places in the morning for coffee and a light breakfast. The presence of an ironing board and iron were also valuable to our group. We walked into Portsmouth once but the nearest bridge is under construction so the route was 15 minutes longer than expected. The areas for improvement were the towel supply with no face cloths or face towels and at least one of the beds was a composite of 2 twin mattresses with one being very hard and the other soft and lumpy. The interior of the house was clean but the exterior appearance, especially the back yard was unkempt. Parking accommodated two - three cars. More would be a challenge. The owner was responsive when the towel supply was limited and we requested more.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 3 Nächte
|Erstattbare Kaution||374 €|
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.