Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
Der Besitzer ist ein Grünbauer und renovierte diese Wohnung mit einem scharfen Auge für Gesundheit und Harmonie.
Riesige gemeinsamen Raum
Tonnen von Licht
Green eco Garten
Sehr große und moderne Wohnung in der Mitte der Stadt!
Ideal für Besucher und kinderfreundlich.
100 Meter von der F / G Zug am 2nd Street Station.
Kostenlose Yoga-Kurse, während Sie an Yoga-Studio zu besuchen 1 Block entfernt.
Stichwort: Lehmwände, Fußbodenheizung, ungiftigen Farben, Holzböden, hell, sonnig, in der Nähe Transport, zwei Schlafzimmer, Waschmaschine und Trockner, geräumige Loft wie, Garten, Teich, ökologisch, grün, einheimische Pflanzen,
This review is not for this unit, but a similar unit also owned by Loretta (https://www.vrbo.com/481796). I originally booked this unit, but Loretta double booked and was able to still host us at another rental unit a few blocks away.
We could have easily booked a high-end Manhattan hotel room for 2 nights for the same rate as this apt. We were 4 professional women in our 40s and thought it would be fun to stay in Brooklyn. The accommodations were a blemish on an otherwise great weekend. Upon seeing the unit, we tried to cancel, but Loretta would not give us a refund (which I understood) since she had turned down other bookings for our reservation. She did come and drop off some blankets which was very nice on her part. Otherwise, the beds only had sheets on them (we were there in Nov so pretty chilly at night). There is a list of issues with the unit, many of which could be remedied easily with a good house cleaner!
The unit we stayed reminded us of an off campus college apartment....
1. The apt was dirty (my light colored socks were black on the bottom after walking for a few minutes in the unit). The kitchen countertops were really sticky and the table still had crumbs on it.
2. The mugs in the cupboards had stains in them which I was able to wash out.
3. The closets had broken A/C units, old paint cans, old computers, and lots of other bric a brac so we couldn't hang our clothes in them.
4. The towels smelled like old rags and were full of mildew (I recommend a thorough hot wash with white vinegar!)
5. Getting hot water was kind of tricky with the loose shower faucet.
6. No bath soap was provided (only anti bacterial hand soap), no paper towels, no dish towels, no coffee machine.
7. The walls are paper thin so you can hear "everything" your neighbor is doing.
8. The floors and walls are quite slanted everywhere, and the stairs are super steep, narrow and squeaky.
9. The street is really noisy. We stayed on a Fri and Sat night, and the neighbors were partying till 3am.
10. Another neighbor was not happy and kept complaining that this apt is being used for an Airbnb, even though did not book thru Airbnb. I guess Loretta also rents on Airbnb...
Basically, we tried to stay in the unit as little as possible and did not shower after the first attempt. Lesson learned about ourselves: we don't like to travel as we did in our 20s, and we will stay away from NY apt rentals. From now on we've decided NYC hotels only!
We are a family of four and stayed at Loretta's apt this summer. The actual size of the place is bigger than the pictures suggest. It's really well appointed, clean and great location literally a 1 minute walk to the subway. It's a very quiet neighborhood and fun to walk around day or night with loads of shops and restaurants to choose from. Plus, it's easy to get into and out of Manhattan.
Loretta was a very helpful and responsive host. I would highly recommend this lovely apt.
Really peaceful place. Good for kids. Especially loved backyard w dipping pond and turtle pond in front yard. A half block from subway
Location cannot be beat. Half a block from subway, and so nice to return to a residential area after spending the day in NYC. Plus, walking distance to everything one needs in regards to restaurants, night life, grocery. The apartment itself was clean and met expectations. Beds were comfy and the space had everything we needed.
Great location, comfortable place with the most unique indoor and outdoor design.
Loved the water feature in front with live turtles and fish. Apartment was clean and spacious. Perfect apartment for our visiting family Thank you Loretta.
Wir sind in der Carroll Gardens Restaurant Community von Smith Street. Es gibt viele hochwertige Restaurants und Läden in der Nachbarschaft. Manhattan ist fünf Minuten entfernt von der U-Bahn. Die U-Bahn liegt an der Ecke des Blocks.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 2 Nächte
|Anmerkungen: Preise basieren auf 6 Gästen; pro zusätzlichem Gast werden 24 € pro Nacht berechnet.|
|Erstattbare Kaution||471 €|
|Cleaning fee||235 €|