|Unterkunftsart||Wohnung in einer Anlage|
Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
2 Betten, 2. 5 Bäder, 6 Personen.
Perfekte Lage für Golfer und Schnee Skifahrer gleichermaßen.
Dieses 2 große Schlafzimmer, 2. 5 Bäder Wohnung für 6. Ein großer offener Wohnbereich mit einem Schlafsofa und eine schöne Einbaukamin, Zentralheizung und Klimaanlage, eine gut ausgestattete Küche und Waschmaschine / Trockner. Wir haben auch einen Fön, Satelliten-TV, DVD und Wi-Fi.
Treten Sie auf der wunderschönen Terrasse / Patio hinsetzen legen die Füße hoch und genießen Sie die herrliche Aussicht auf die Links at Sierra Blanca und die 11.981 Fuß Sierra Blanca Peak.
A 3 Meile Wanderweg befindet sich nur 200 Meter von der Wohnung.
Mehrere öffentliche Golfplätze, Live-Pferdewetten (saisonal), und Casinos sind innerhalb von 8 Meilen.
In der Nähe sind die Sacramento Mountains einen Spielplatz im Freien.
Diese Wohnung befindet sich in Ruidoso, auf 6900 m über dem Meeresspiegel und ist neben dem Lincoln National Forest.
Me and my wife spent the weekend here with another couple for a golf tournament.
- Central location - this was important to us as our wives shopped around town while we were playing and the proximity to heart of town was a huge plus.
- Price - the pricing was very competitive with similar setups in the area and well below some similars.
- View - the back patio is directly across the street from The Links at Sierra Blanca golf course. Was very nice to sit out there and watch golfers play with a mountain view in the background
- Amenities - the house was equipped with all the essentials. While we didn't use the stove/oven, there was one provided, as well as dishes necessary should we have chosen to use. TV with dish service was a nice feature and the fact that there are nice, updated flat screen tv's in each bedroom with dish service was a great feature. Wi-fi worked seamlessly.
- Owner(s) - owner of this cabin was very friendly and communicated quickly and well with me with all my questions prior to renting.
Cons - not much to say here. I will say (we stayed in smaller guest room w/ a queen bed) that the bed was a little too soft for our liking, and the couple staying in the larger king bed said it was a little too firm for theirs (of course, we could have switched, but we didn't). While I list this as a con, I fully understand it would be impossible to provide a bed that suites every guest.
WILL rent from again.
A great stay at a perfect location and property. The views are best...next to the weather. Two and a half baths were very convenient. Will be back.
Stayed at the condo for 8 days in late July 2016. It is directly across the street from a local golf course and one block off of main street that is filled with shops and restaruants. It has with beautiful views of the course and local scenery. Nice deck facing the course and beautiful mornings and evening enjoying coffee or a glass of wine out doors. Comfortable chairs and beds. Kitchen was very well stocked with everything needed , so no need to get any major items except your own food.
2 full baths upstairs and one half down, made have company very easy and kept the privacy too. Highly recommend the condo. Kent was easy to work with and responded almost immediately to inquiries.
We are a family of four and would basically be considered all adults. We stayed Friday thru Wednesday. Owner was very good about giving details and instructions on how to enter condo. Owner was also very prompt answering any questions. The big question "Would I stay here again?" Absolutely. Condo was clean and comfortable. The 2 bed/2.5 bath (with an additional fold out couch) was much better than a two bed hotel room with only one bath. We felt it was a good location being only approx. 5-8 minutes from the main shoppingdining area. Great location if you want to play golf at the Links golf course. Plenty of hot water for family of four. Accommodations were as advertised by owner. Condo complex was quiet. We did see deer one evening and two elk one morning outside the condo.
It was our first vacation in years, it was relaxing, being our first time to Ruidoso we did many things, the Cornerstone Bakery was fantastic, and we did the tourist thing. Our daughter and granddaughter spent time with us, the vacation was too short. The owner was wonderful and very helpful, he answered our questions. I felt very safe in the condo.
The only things and this is for the owner to know so he can be on top things and not a complaint,
1. The thermostat needs to be looked at, as it was not working properly
2. The refrigerator had a lot of left over food and condiments from the previous people, we went ahead and cleaned it out before we left.
3. There was no kleenex and pretzels under the recliners.
4. If there could be a map of Ruidoso and maybe a list of items to see would be great for new travelers to the area
Those are minor, everything was clean, and wonderful, we definitely will want to stay here again and will tell our friends and relatives. It was absolutely wonderful to sit on the deck and drink coffee in the morning. Although we did not use it much the Kitchen was very well stocked with everything you could need. Bedding, towels, etc were clean, great water pressure, and the beds were so very comfortable you just snuggled in.
This place is absolutely the best. Thank you
We enjoyed our stay at this unit mostly because of the nice view of the golf course across the street and the surrounding mountains. The location in Ruidoso was very convenient to down town. Unit could use some updating but overall it was more than adequate for our needs.
ET Condo ist etwa 0,5 Meilen von Farley (Restaurant / Bar) befindet; 1. 9 Meilen von der Texas Club (Steakhaus); 4. 1 Meilen von Cattle Baron (Restaurant); 5. 7 Meilen von Ruidoso Downs (Pferderennen und Casino); 7 Meilen von The Inn of the Mountain Gods (Casino, Golf, Restaurants); und 15 Meilen von Ski Apache.
Club-Gas angrenzend von Farley und hinter der Tankstelle ist eine große glückliche Stunden-Bar mit großen (aber begrenzt) Essen.
Neue Zip-Lining in Ski Apache ca. 8890 ft macht es eine der längsten in der Welt mit Geschwindigkeiten bis zu 65 Meilen pro Stunde. Zip-Lining im Inn of the Mountain Gods führt Sie über den See Mescalero. Auch gibt Gondeln Fahrten an Ski Apache verfügbar.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
2 Dez 2016 - 9 Jan 2017
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 3 Nächte
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 3 Nächte
|Erstattbare Kaution||188 €|
Rates are subject to change until payment is paid in full.
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.