Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
Meine Wohnung ist bekannt, Menschen in einen meditativen Zustand zu versetzen. Im Herzen der pulsierenden Stadt Harlem noch privat und in seinem eigenen Recht ruhig. Die Wohnung befindet sich an der Oberseite (5.) Etage eines kleinen, ruhigen Gebäude. Ein Schlafzimmer, jedoch ein zusätzlicher Gast oder zwei (mit Ankündigung) können im Wohnzimmer schlafen wollen (auf der Couch oder Luftmatratze). Die Küche ist auf jeden Fall zu kochen freundlich. Eine schnelle und komfortable U-Bahn (10 Minuten von Midtown) und Bus-Service. Einkaufen, Essen, Unterhaltung, Sightseeing und vieles mehr zu Fuß zu erreichen.
Very convenient location, close to all public transit including the M60 bus to LaGuardia. Thomas is very efficient in his communications and the location is easy to find. I was a little disappointed to find out that smoking was permitted in the apartment with the windows open. I was not aware of that until the final e-mail with the address. One could tell that there had been smokers in the apartment, however it was very clean.
Thomas and Martin have a very unique set-up here. The place has amazing energy that made me relax and feel like the street sounds far below are not a part of my life. It was also very clean.
Even though we had to walk up 5 flights of stairs every time we came home, it was well worth the stairs. And, yes, we were calling it home during our stay, because it truly felt like home. This was my first time in New York and it really gave me a sense of what it's like to live in the city. There were three of us staying in the apartment and we never felt crowded or in each other's way.
Martin was a great host and even carried my luggage up the 5 flights of stairs. He also gave us a ride to the JFK airport for a small fee at the end of our trip.
The B and C line are just a step outside the front door, as well as some bus lines. A grocery store (which carries organic options) and a good coffee shop are only a couple blocks away. There are several bars and restaurants in the neighborhood, which draw crowds of fun people at night. If you're looking for a good place for a mani/pedi there's one just around the corner. Central Park is only a six block walk from the apartment.
I very much recommend this place! I look forward to staying there again sometime.
Central Park, Morning Side Park, der Columbia University und St. Johns Cathedral sind zu Fuß erreichbar. Der berühmte 125. St. Strecke ist 9 Blocks entfernt mit Einkaufsmöglichkeiten, Restaurants, Kinos und dem Apollo Theater. Eine Vielzahl von Restaurants nur wenige Meter entfernt von meiner Wohnung (Harlem Tavern, Silvana, Straße Vogel und mehr).
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat||Event|
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 2 Nächte
|Anmerkungen: Preise basieren auf 2 Gästen; pro zusätzlichem Gast werden 25 € pro Nacht berechnet.|
|cleaning||94 € + Steuern|
1. Be mindful of our apartment and neighbors.
2. Treat our apartment like you would your own or a loved one.
3. Absolutely no shoes in the apartment. Leave shoes at the door.
4. No smoking.
5. Please use discretion when listening to music and or watching movies (early and after hours).
6. Some doors are locked, do not try to open them.
7. Please advise us If you want to have an additional guest(s). Maximum occupancy is 4.
8. You must discuss with us If extra time is needed before check in or after check out. We have other guest checking in and cannot have an overlay.
9. Wash dishes, utensils, pots and pans that you used while staying in our apartment.
10. Please make sure to close and lock windows and doors when you are not in the apartment.
12. The building is pre-war. Do not operate the air conditioner with other high powered items (microwave, toaster oven, hair dryer). This will cause a power outage.