Ihre Zahlung ist durch unsere Mit-Vertrauen-Buchen-Garantie abgesichert, wenn Sie online auf FeWo-direkt buchen und zahlen.Mehr erfahren
Dies ist ein 4-Zimmer-Französisch kolonialen Hause in einer schönen Gegend auf einem ruhigen Cul-de-sac. Es liegt auf einem großen Stück Land mit vielen Schatten spendenden Bäumen und viel Privatsphäre. Es verfügt über einen Pool und einen Wintergarten, der ideal für den Sommer Entspannung oder eine Familie mit Kindern sind. Es gibt eine große Wohnküche und ein gemütliches Wohnzimmer. Es gibt auch einen geräumigen Keller fertig. T sein Haus können bis zu acht Personen. Es gibt auch eine Garage für zwei Autos.
nice owners, very accommodating, well kept home, have rented for two years now.
House is perfect for a group of 10, plenty of sleeping room. Pool is great with lounge chairs!! Perfect location for downtown and the race track!
This house was exactly what you could want in a long weekend house. Great pool, kitchen, grill and bedrooms for a large group. Close to town but far enough away for a quiet day. The owners were so helpful and would be there in an instant if needed. Overall this was a great experience for my group and hope to go back again next year!
This property was absolutely perfect. Our group traveled to Saratoga for a bachelor party weekend and we could not be happier with this property. Maria, the owner, and her son greeted us as we pulled up. We were a little late due to traffic and Maria was very accommodating. She gave us a full tour of her home and set out some very reasonable ground rules. The property itself is beautiful and made for an amazing weekend. We had 10 grown men staying at the property and there was more than enough room for all of us to sleep comfortably (with some air mattresses, of course). We spent most of our time outside on the patio or by the pool (which has a diving board!). One of the best features of the house was the kitchen and the grill outside. We were able to save a lot of money on dinners by cooking for ourselves and the kitchen provided more than enough space to be able to cook for 10 people. The house also has a huge finished basement with a ping pong table, small fitness area, foosball table, poker table, as well as a futon and couch to sleep on. Saratoga was a beautiful place and this property was secluded enough that we were able to enjoy ourselves without having to worry about the neighbors, yet central enough to the track and downtown Saratoga (it is basically a 5 minute car ride). Overall we could not have asked for a better house to stay in for the weekend. The owner was great, the house was amazing, and if I ever go back to Saratoga (which I plan on doing), I know where I’m going to stay.
We recently traveled to Saratoga Springs for a wedding and were looking to rent a home with a pool that could accommodate three couples (one with a toddler and a babysitter) and that was close to the downtown area. This was one of very few larger homes that met both pool and location specifications and we found it appropriately advertised in those three regards. In particular, we spent a lot of time poolside and it is by far the best feature of this home - we LOVED the pool.
In addition, we really appreciated how accommodating Maria Peters was in allowing us to check in a few hours early (12pm instead of 3pm) so that our daughter could nap in the house instead of in our car en route to Saratoga.
At the same time, there are a handful of things that I wish I had known about the property in advance, many of which I think should have been disclosed in the listing:
1) LR and DR are off-limits to renters. I found it bizarre, inconvenient, and misleading to pay for a whole house and then be told on-site not to use certain rooms. (Trying to keep our toddler out of those door-less rooms required much energy.)
2) Few shades in BRs. Two out of the four (incl.the master) have none, and one BR only has one. For us, who needed the master in order to accommodate a pack 'n play, this meant that our daughter had to nap in broad daylight (which did not go over well) and that those of us in rooms with no or partial shades were up with the sun (approx. 5am). If I had known about this from the listing, I may have chosen another property.
3) Only bath towels (i.e. not also pool towels) are included. The listing just says towels so we had assumed that since there was a pool, those towels were included as well. Using a chlorinated pool towel also to clean up after a shower was not ideal. Bring your own pool towels!
4) Pre-departure walk-throughs are mandatory - though not advertised. It worked out ok for us to coordinate our schedules on the final morning but I think it's important others know about this in advance.
5) We were only given one set of keys to share among three couples and a babysitter.
In sum, if you are looking for a home with a pool and don't mind the items above, plus the fact that the home is a bit outdated, this is a very nice rental and Maria is easy to work with. However, we paid $800/night and ended up feeling like it was WAY TOO MUCH for this home. If we had paid less, though, we may have felt differently.
Unser Haus ist innerhalb von 10 Minuten von der Innenstadt Saratoga, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, dem Saratoga Race Track, Saratoga Casino and Raceway, Saratoga See, der Nationalpark und mehrere Golfplätze. Es ist auch innerhalb einer Stunde Fahrt zu vielen Sehenswürdigkeiten wie Wandern, Bergsteigen, Indoor und Outdoor Klettern, Rafting, Tubing, Rafting und Eisklettern im Winter entfernt. Lake George ist innerhalb einer Autostunde, wo die Besucher zu segeln oder zu tun Paragliding auf dem See, oder besuchen Sie die Innenstadt oder mehreren Themenparks. Es ist auch innerhalb einer Stunde mehrere Berge, Skifahren bieten.
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 3 Nächte
|Cleaning Fee||140 €|
|Erstattbare Kaution||468 €|
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.