Über dieses Objekt
- Wohnung In Einer Anlage
- Mindestaufenthalt2 - 7 Nächte
Emerald Isle - 104
Genießen Sie das Beste aus beiden Welten, wenn Sie Aufenthalt im Emerald Isle - 104 - auf Pensacola Beach. Direkt am Golf von Mexiko mit einer Promenade zum Strand, einem leicht zu Fuß zum Boardwalk und bequeme Fahrt nach der Aufregung der Innenstadt von Pensacola. Jede Einheit verfügt über eine spektakuläre Aussicht auf den Strand, mit Balkon sowohl aus dem Wohnzimmer und dem Schlafzimmer zugänglich.
Die Ruhe der Strände und die Schönheit dieser Einheiten sind sicher, dass Sie Ihren Aufenthalt genießen. Diese Einheiten sind mit Fliesen, Designer-Interieur, Waschmaschine / Trockner und innen vom Boden bis zur Decke aus Glas, die einen spektakulären Blick auf den Strand bietet. Einige der besonderen Annehmlichkeiten dieser Unterkunft im Resort gibt zwei Pools (einer beheizt), die durch eine Brücke und Wasserfälle, eine Gulfside Fitnessraum mit Trockensauna und ein Wellnessbereich und Holzstege zum Strand und Außenduschen getrennt. Es gibt mehr als 280 Arten von Vögeln, die die Gulf Islands National Seashore Hause anzurufen. Diese Vogelarten sind: Pelikane, Seetaucher, Enten, Falken, Geier und Adler.
Dieses Gerät verfügt über Bettwäsche von König, Zweibettzimmer und Schlafsofa.
- Innerhalb einer Stunde
- Englisch, Spanisch
- Kalender zuletzt aktualisiert:
- 2018 M05 25
Great Location, beautiful view, nice unit
Overall we had a very good experience, once we found the check-in location, which was not made clear on our confirmation email. The unit was nice, very open, clean and well-equipped, and had a great view. We enjoyed the terrace and the close proximity to the pool and beach. There were a few things the owner needs to do, like replacing the very uncomfortable sofa in the living room. Bathrooms need some counter space - vanities instead of pedestal sinks. Dryer didn't work well.
Perfect location, very clean.
Loved this condo. Short path to the beach, very clean, and in a perfect location. We will definitely be back to beautiful Pensacola!
fun in the sun!!!
we really enjoyed our stay !! this is our spot every summer and this condo was on the 1st floor and that was very convent for us , views are wonderful
Our family loved the stay at Emerald Isle in condo 104. The boys call it their condo now! Beautifully decorated and clean. We loved the pools and hot tub at the condos and the beach service! Overall great vacation. We walked to boardwalk and restaurants and we all loved having the free trolly ride back to condos. We plan to come back soon!
...to pay the price we paid for 5 nights for this place. The first thing you see when you get to this unit is the badly worn door with paint peeling off, etc., and and actual lock and dead bolt that requires a key! Other units have the punch pad, but not this unit. It appears that not much of the very high price they get during the summer is being put back into the condo. Particularly:
* the washing machine and dryer only work on certain settings and you have to flip through the settings to "discover" what works.
* there is a very old iron, but no ironing board.
* TVs weren't working properly. Had to stay in the condo to wait for repairman, losing time on our vacation...no-one offered anything to "make it right". TV on wall in LR and on the TV stand. Obvious that the wall TV had gone out and they just stuck a cheap TV as a replacement. No channel guide to tell you what channel is what, etc.
* LR furniture is awful. Sofa squeaks and springs coming up under cushions on chairs. Obviously old and worn.
* Outdoor furniture cushions are dismal, dingy and dirty.
* Lighting throughout is terrible. No overhead lights in LR or BRs.
* A/C vents were filthy. Closet in kitchen makes loud noise because vent was blocked with lint. Ceilings have dirt stains from vents blowing. Not very appealing.
* Elevator situation is ridiculous. Not enough for the number of units in the building, and they stink...literally.
* There is no security (that we saw) to tell people to quiet down or to get out of the pool in a lightning storm. It was ridiculous. The pool stayed open until 11pm but people stayed in making noise well past that. THIS UNIT IS RIGHT ABOVE THE POOL AND LOUD.
* You hear everything next door and above you. Constant moving of chairs at all hours made for very restless nights.
* Master bed was hard as a rock.
There were some positives...
* Kitchen was fully stocked with dishes, glasses, pots and pans there were all in good condition.
* Appliances worked well (except for W/D)
* It was generally clean except for the A/C stuff.
* Pool area is nice and short walk to the beach.
The owners of this unit could make this unit sparkle for very little effort and money, but the lack of caring certainly shows with the condition of the larger features of the condo. Paint, put a good lock on the doors (not a slide latch on the sliding doors), clean the A/C vents, get some new furniture & make sure TVs and appliances are working properly.
Pass on this one!
Have used VRBO for many years and always been very happy with the results. From other condos to houses, everything has been great.
Booked this condo for our annual girls trip. First the positives, location is great, walking distance to everything Pcola Beach offers and we liked the 1st floor location of the unit. Ok that's were the positives stop!
1. This is a 2 bathroom unit however, the lack of ANY water pressure in 1 of the showers made it unusable. So 4 women had to share 1 shower. When we complained to the management they said it was a common problem in the building and was usually better during certain times of the day. Hmmmm, don't believe that when the water pressure never worked for us including at 6am when we needed a shower to check out. Totally unacceptable.
2. As another reviewer noted, there were only 3 coffee cups, of which 1 that was chipped so badly we affectionately referred to it as the "lip ripper". To managements credit, they did bring us a full new set of cups on day 2 of our stay.
3. Thank goodness we did not plan on any cooking because the pots, pans etc were totally lacking in this unit. However, we could have made a pie since there was a nice pie pan in the pantry. Good grief! Go to Target and get the basics.
4. Also, only 1 bar stool as noted by someone else. Broken one was in closet.
5. Bring a flashlight if you rent this unit. The lighting in the front bedroom is only a small bedside lamp. You can't see a thing.
6. The patio furniture, while comfortable needs to be replaced. The paint was chipping off in big pieces and the chair pads were dirty and dingy.
Would I stay at Emerald Isle again, yes. This unit, no way. The owners need to put some effort and a little bit of $$ into the unit. There are too many other options out there. Pass on this one and keep looking.
Pensacola Lighthouse - Erklimmen Sie 177 Stufen den historischen Pensacola Lighthouse & Museum für eine der schönsten Aussichten auf die Golfküste. Der Leuchtturm wurde 1859 erbaut und befindet sich an Bord der NAS Pensacola.
Ft Pickens National Park - Fort Pickens ist das größte von vier Forts gebaut, um Pensacola Bay, Florida, und seine Marine Hof zu verteidigen. Das Fort wurde 1829 begonnen und 1834 fertiggestellt. Es wurde zu Ehren des Generalmajors Andrew Pickens von der South Carolina Miliz benannt, die in mehreren Kriegen des Revolutionskrieges, einschließlich Cowpens und der Belagerung von 96, mit Auszeichnung kämpfte.
Nationales Luftfahrtmuseum -
Palafox Street - Die Palafox Street wurde 2013 von der American Planning Association zum Great Place in America ernannt. APA hat Palafox wegen seiner europäischen Einflüsse, seiner eklektischen Mischung aus spanischer Kolonial- und Chicago School-Architektur, weitläufigen Medianen und Gehsteigen ausgewählt, und die Planung hat dazu beigetragen, die Straße zu einem attraktiven und erfolgreichen Tor zur Innenstadt von Pensacola zu machen.
Delphin Kreuzfahrten -