|Mindestaufenthalt||4 - 7 Nächte|
Private Ranch Stil zu Hause mit offenem Grundriss - Vier Schlafzimmer, zwei Bäder, im Pool Große abgeschirmten ohne rückwärtige Nachbarn gibt Ihnen Privatsphäre, mit Blick auf einen großen Spielplatz. 6 Flachbildfernseher für Ihren Genuss. 55 'TV im Wohnzimmer mit einem 42 "TV im Wohnzimmer - lesen Sie weiter!
Finden Sie Ihre eigene Private Getaway in diesem ruhigen und erholsamen Familienhaus innerhalb von Minuten, um Welt Antrieb und alle Walt Disney World Parks!
Am Morgen genießen Sie mit einer Tasse Kaffee, während Heißluftballons treiben Overhead !!
Solaranlage für warmes - West mit Blick auf Pool, Patio Area & Back Yard:
• Eine große abgeschirmte Terrasse umgibt den Pool und die tropische Landschaft.
• Private, ruhige Lage mit keine hinteren Nachbarn, mehrere Liegestühle zum Entspannen in der Sonne.
• Solar Landschaft leuchtet, sowie Unterwasser-Beleuchtung ermöglicht es Ihnen, genießen Sie abends schwimmt.
• Es gibt einen großen Garten hinter dem Pool / Terrassenbereich, die einen großen schattigen Spielplatz beinhaltet.
• Vor den Toren der abgeschirmten Terrasse ist ein Gas-Grill und Terrasse.
• Komplett mit Waschmaschine, Trockner, Bügelbrett und Bügeleisen.
• Kostenloses W-LAN und Kabel
• Freie lokale und Ferngespräche (USA und Kanada)
• Große 55 "Flachbild-TV und 42" Flachbild-TV
. • Jedes Schlafzimmer mit eigenem TV
• 2 DVD-Player und zahlreiche Familie Themen-Filme
• Wii-Spiel-System mit familienorientierte Auswahl an Spielen
• Große Auswahl an Bücher für Erwachsene und Kinder
4 komfortable Schlafzimmer:
• Master Suite verfügt über ein King-Size-Bett Schlitten - 22 "Flatscreen-TV mit En-suite Badezimmer mit zwei Waschbecken, Dusche und einen begehbaren Kleiderschrank. Eigener Eingang zum Poolbereich.
• 2. Schlafzimmer verfügt über ein Queen-Size-Bett Schlitten & einen 19 "Flachbild-TV
• 3. Schlafzimmer verfügt über zwei Einzelbetten, 19 "Flachbild-TV
• 4. Schlafzimmer verfügt über zwei Einzelbetten, 19 "Flachbild-TV
• En-suite Badezimmer mit zwei Waschbecken, Dusche und Kleiderschrank. Eigener Eingang zum Poolbereich.
• Zweite Gäste-Bad mit Wanne / Dusche.
• Open Grundriss mit der Küche Fläche
• mit Ledersofa und Sofa Möbliert.
• Mit Blick Pool Area
• Große 55 "Flachbild-TV + DVD
Essen Sie in der Küche:
• Öffnen Sie mit dem Familienzimmer.
• Mit Blick Pool Area
• Sitzgelegenheiten für 6 - Tisch und Stühle für eine Mahlzeit oder Familientreffen.
• Komplett ausgestattete, große Speisekammer - einschließlich Haushaltsgeräte, Töpfe, Pfannen, Geschirr - alles was Sie brauchen.
• Gute Möglichkeit, um Zeit und Geld beim Frühstück zu Hause, bevor Sie zu den Parks zu retten!
• Öffnen Sie auf die formale Essbereich
• Viel der bequemen Sitzplätze mit einem Sofa und einem Queen-Schlafsofa.
• Wii-Gaming-System und 42 "Flachbild-TV + DVD
• Öffnen Sie in das Wohnzimmer
• Bequeme Sitzgelegenheiten für 8 Personen.
• Große Fenster mit Blick auf den Pool.
On arrival we opened the front door and wow, we were not disappointed !. If anything it was even better than expected. All the rooms looked even bigger than the photos. There was plenty of room for all the family of grandparents, my daughter and son in law , and two grandchildren of 4 and 7. We tended to use the family room and always ate at the big dining room table. The kitchen had everything you would need. The children loved getting ice from the machine which we don't have at home .With TVs in every room there were no arguments .The location was ideal especially to Disney with the short cut ! We found Publix and Target with ease and the good directions. The owners had thought of everything with even light switches labelled. The pool was very well used and was a great size, it was also very private and not overlooked. The pool got the sun just about all day. We only used the game room for drying clothes on the airers . The washing machine and drier were well used with young children.
From the time of booking Beth responded to emails very promptly and made the whole process problem free. I would recommend this villa to anybody who wants a home from home . We would live to return one day, thank you.
We stayed here at the start of July with our family of 7, including 3 children aged 5, 6 & 9 years old. Needless to say the children absolutely loved the pool...and it was wonderful to have a swim at the end of a busy day at the theme parks. We particularly enjoyed having a glass of wine whilst the kids paddled and watched the wonderful cloud formations and pink sunsets of Florida. My parents stayed is the master suite, which is on the other side of the property; this was really nice as it felt like you had your own space and wasn't under each others' feet. The kids also enjoyed playing the Wii, especially on Tony Hawke's skateboard! In fact, the property was geared up for families with a Wii Console, Board Games and Air Hockey & Table tennis in the garage....this kept them entertained. The property is well maintained and very clean and we bumped into the property manager ( Annette) a couple of times, who was really nice and accommodating too. We had an issue with the shower, which was promptly dealt with and Mike (property owner) even text me to make sure all was good - so comms are really good in the case of questions or events arising.
Location was superb...the estate was extremely quite and relaxed, with an outlook on to a communal grass area and small playground. It was only 10-15 mins max to all the main Disney parks and close to the 192 with an array of restaurants to pile on the holiday pounds :-). Location was great for us. We tried Black Angus on the last evening, which although a little more expensive that some of the restaurants - the steaks were wonderful.
All-in-all, we would recommend this property. Of course you can get properties that have contemporary interiors, but you can instantly feel that this property is owned by a family and run effectively....it makes you feel like you are home-from-home, which is perfect after a day at the theme parks.
Many Thanks for letting us share your property.
The Smiths - Solihull (UK) Whoop, whoop.
Beth & Mike's home is absolutely as shown in the pictures. Everything was wonderful! The house comes equipped with everything you could possibly need on your vacation, the rooms were beautifully decorated but still completely kid-friendly (there was even a huge selection of family movies and kids story books!), the beds were very comfortable, the bedrooms were very spacious and having our own private pool was wonderful! The neighbourhood was very quiet and it was a quick drive to the parks. Restaurants and shopping were also very close. The property manager, Ann, lives nearby and was very quick to come over when we had a question about the pool.
We've been to Florida several times, staying at various resorts including Disney property, but Beth & Mike's enchanted getaway is BY FAR our favourite! We would absolutely love to stay again!
My husband and our 5 young children rented this property for a week. As we are a large family we do not stay in hotels when we travel and have rented many many homes through HomeAway over the past 10 years. This house is definitely in our top 3!
It had an excellent location to all Disney Parks, Seaworld etc. Also it was very convenient to super markets, restaurants and pharmacy stores. The neighborhood was very quiet and safe.
The house itself was immaculate. And this is coming from a very particular woman. You could eat off the floors. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable and the kitchen was well stocked will all basic needs.
My kids loved the movie selections, books, WII intertainment system and of course the large heated pool and patio.
The thing that stood out the most for my husband and I was the level of detail that the owners put into their information binder and also labels throughout the house. What a huge help when you are arriving at 10 pm at night with 5 tired kids to have everything in the house within reach and clear instructions at our fingertips.
We will definitely rent this home again on our next trip to sunny Florida!!!
Thank you Beth and Mike for letting us share your beautiful home. From the time we entered, it felt like home. Everyone had such a wonderful time, especially the pool. The solar heating was great and it got to a great temperature by the afternoon so that we could swim all day. The location was great and we didn't have to go too far to find great restaurants. The only problem we encountered was with the sprayer in the kitchen sink which kept sticking and wouldn't shut off (very minor problem). The management was super great, friendly and quick to respond especially when we had a storm and it ripped two screened panels on the lanai. It was fixed the same day I called. I will definitely recommend your home. Thanks again for a wonderful vacation.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Indian Ridge. The home was very clean and decorated very beautifully. The house was well equipped with everything we needed. The kitchen was very user friendly and had everything we needed plus some. There was plenty to do to keep the kids happy. The pool was nice and we enjoyed having a deep end. We would definitely use this vacation home again. Beth was very helpful and answered our inquiries very promptly.
Fahrten mit dem Heißluftballon sind in der Nähe!
|Saisonpreis||Minimum Preis||Zusätzliche Nächte||pro Nacht am Wochenende||pro Woche||pro Monat *||Event|
18 Dez 2016 - 1 Jan 2017
7 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 7 Nächte
4 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt
für 4 Nächte
|Erstattbare Kaution||474 €|
13% tax applies to the above rates.
$100.00 cleaning fee applies
Pool heat available for an additional $25/day (October to April)
Cleaning supplies and basic essentials including but not limited to: paper towels, dish washing soap, dishwasher detergent, dinner napkins and HE laundry detergent are not provided by owner. You will be given at least two rolls of toilet paper and garbage bags in the trash receptacles to start your stay. Please be sure to add these items to your shopping list
* Ungefährer monatlicher Preis. Der tatsächliche Preis wird von den genauen Tagen Ihres Aufenthalts abhängen.