Ruhiges Cottage, 2 Bd, 1 Bd, Außenraum, Feuerstelle, private Bucht und Party Dock
Keine Erstattung für stornierte Buchungen.
Family vacation for 5 n a dog
Adequate but small....nice deck n dog run. The cottage is outdated but worked well for our stay.
Met all of our needs for a PERFECT weekend at the lake!
Dirty and outdated.
The owner was really nice. The place was not really cute. It was last decorated in the 1980s. The cottage was dirty from 5’ 6” up. The owner came in and repaired several things after we arrived. The air conditioning was came from two loud window units. One of them is located inches from the bedside. The lake side where access was available was trashy and steep. Available appliances were either incomplete or ancient. We left earlier. However the owner was very kind to allow my husband to return for the night after he found himself to far from home to return that night.
Great clean place and wonderful accommodations
My family and I enjoyed the atmosphere and accommodations offered by Sunny. The cabin outdoor patio was wonderful and relaxing. My kids enjoyed the remote location and the view of wildlife was remarkable. Definitely five out of five stars, I would stay there again!
Quiet nice spot, easy and comfortable.
Sunny was such a great host, she is just terrific. The cottage was clean and comfortable and well supplied with cookware dishes and everything you might need, except for food and drink. We cooked most days and got take out a few times. Sunny was kind to bring us fresh eggs. The scenery in the area is beautiful. The Cottage is about 15--20 minutes from shopping etc. in Rogers, AR, which has a really nice downtown. We were also right near the Park and Marina at Horseshoe Bend.
We were able to see wildlife, including deer and birds in the area near the cottage and at the parks (we went to Prairie Creek as well). We made day trips out to the Crystal Bridges museum for the Chihuly glass exhibit, Eureka Springs, Beaver Dam, drove the Scenic 7 and several other scenic drives, and did some shopping (Cabela's) and dining (PF Chang) at the mall. The weather cooperated most days. We fished but nothing was biting. It was June Bug season during our stay, which got bit annoying, other than that, things were very pleasant.
Scenic and Peaceful!
Sunny was very accommodating on scheduling our last minute search for a place to reunite with our grandson and his family. We found the accommodations are very clean, homey and comfortable. Everything you'd expect to be there is there, so you'll find everything you'll need for a relaxing stay. The expansive and fully furnished deck is a real plus! We spent most of our time there playing board games, dining, and just reuniting with family. There's a basketball hoop for the kids along with games and plenty of reading materials. We never got the time to use the outside fire pit, but Sunny had it all ready with plenty of firewood already in place.
Speaking of plenty, we lost count on the number of deer on this property!! Lots of chipmunks too. And take Sunny's recommendation on some of the best family style fried chicken you will ever have at the Monte Ne Inn restaurant...not to be missed!
Thanks for a great stay.
**** NW Arkansas Events ****
**** Regulären Linien Things To Do ****
* AMP Arkansas Musikpavillon
* Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
* Daisy BB Gun Museum
* Arkansas und Missouri Railroad
* Arvest Ballpark ... Siehe die Naturals Ball spielen Minor League Baseball
* Audubon Society NW Arkansas Exkursionen Alle sind herzlich eingeladen, 17. Oktober, 20. November, Dezember?
* Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area Beaver Lake Discovery Cruises von 18.00 bis 08.00 Uhr Kosten: $ 10 Erwachsene, $ 5 Kinder (6-12) bis 6 Jahre frei szenische Führung
* Terra Studios
* Bauernmärkte - lokale Bio-Bauernmarkt * * * Historische Innenstadt Rogers
* Wal-Mart Museum Wal-Mart Allgemeine Büros
* Wild Wildnis Drive-Through Safari
* Monte Ne Inn Hähnchen
* Münze Harvey Monte Ne Ruinen
* Pinnacle Hills Promenade
* Wal-Mart FLW Tour-Beaver Lake Arkansas 2013
* War Eagle Frühling Craft Fair
* LPGA Rogers Ar
* 4. Juli Feuerwerk Beaver Lake & NW AR
* Tontitown Grape Feastivel August
* Razorback LSU Football University of Arkansas Events!
* Bikes Blues und BBQ
* War Eagle Fall Craft Messen
* Holiday Express Trains
* Christmas Parades
Fayetteville: Innenstadt Platz November 2013
Springdale: November 2013
Bentonville: Dezember 2013 Tagesparade
Farmington: Dezember 2013
Rogers: Dezember 2013
* Die Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel
* Die Rink in Bentonville, gehen Eislaufen, und beobachten Sie einen Film im Freien, auch.
* Lichter der Ozarks Fayetteville, Arkansas
* Last Night Fayetteville, Arkansas, das größte Silvester-Party in Arkansas, ist es für die ganze Familie, auch.