- Kalender zuletzt aktualisiert:
- 10. Nov. 2018
Keine Erstattung für stornierte Buchungen.
Aceptable: buena ubicación pero calidad regular (Right: good location but regular quality)
- Positivo: La ubicación del apartamento es buena (a 5´ andando de la playa y 5´en coche del supermercado) Hay muchas toallas y están muy limpias. Tiene plaza de parking bajo techo y wifi gratis. Hay productos de limpieza y sillas para la playa. La persona que te recibe y te da las llaves ayuda mucho si necesitas algo. Buena comunicación con el propietario por email.
- Negativo: Las tapicerías de los sofás y muebles de la terraza están sucias. Las sábanas son viejas, están rozadas y un poco rotas (el primer día no tuvimos sábanas porque estaban lavando las de los anteriores inquilinos). Hay un dormitorio doble en la casa y un sofá-cama en el salón (el otro "dormitorio" está en la terraza y no tiene A/C, en verano no se puede dormir porque hace mucho calor) así que el apartamento está bien para 2-3 personas. No hay aire acondicionado en la habitación principal y el del salón gotea mucho. Las hamacas de la terraza están deterioradas y viejas. Hay una pequeña barbacoa portátil en la terraza, pero también estaba sucia. La casa no estaba muy limpia cuando llegamos (había pipas en el suelo de la terraza) Muchas lámparas no tienen bombilla. El microondas gotea grasa en el grill. La tv solo está en alemán.
- Positive: The location of the apartment is good (5'walking to the beach and 5'by car to supermarkets) There are many towels and they are very clean.It has a covered parking place and free wifi. Cleaning products are avaible. They have chairs you can use for the beach.The person who receives you and gives you the keys is very helpfull and helps if you need something. Good communication with the owner by email.
- Negative: The tapestries of the sofas and furnitures of the terrace are dirty. The sheets are old, they are brushed and a bit broken (the first night we didn´t have sheets because they were washing the previous guests ones). The main room is a twin bedroom and it´s a sofa-bed in the living room (the other "bedroom" is in the terrace, it is very hot and don´t have A/C, so you can´t sleep in summer) so the apartment is ok for 2-3 people. There is no A/C in the main room and the air conditioning in the living room drips many water. The hammocks on the terrace are damaged and too old. There is a small portable barbecue on the terrace, but it was also dirty. The house was not very clean when we arrived (there were seeds on the terrace floor). Many lamps don´t have a light bulb. The microwave drips oil if you use the grill. The TV is only in German
Good location but needs updating interior
A fantastic roof terrace with views of the Mediterranean Sea and about 5 min walking distance to Lazenia Beach.
The first impression on the location unit on arrival felt good, but when we installed, there were errors and problems that did not match the ad text.
* A chair that was completely broken with a hole in the seat
* Lamps that did not work.
* Electrically adjustable beds that were not plugged in.
* Beds without bed mattress, only resurfacing the bottom so that you lay on the feathers.
* Sleep section on the balcony, AC needed, there was a fan but hurried and shut off.
* AC in the house as trickled, dripped water, the landlord would repair, but it was never done during the last week of our rental period.
* Vacuum cleaner that did not work, dirty apartment when we came and undished
In the advertisement, the pool and resort with tennis is about 300m, but it cost 6 Euro entrènfee / Person + 6 Euro sunbeds / person, fooled. I think that should be written, it was very crucial when we were expected to be able to bathe free of charge.
It was stated in the advertisement that the apartment was completely renovated in 2017, but it was only the bathroom that was renovated
Also, keep in mind that the entrance door of the house is locked every night from the inside and can not be opened without a key, in case of evacuation.
So the overall impression of the apartment was not approved, there is so much potential if you only fixed the parts we were dissatisfied with, and write more what is in line with reality
Apartment was on fourth floor of a very nice residential building. It was very peaceful and secure.
Distance to beach was approx 3 minute walk. Some nice little local bars/restaurants within 5 mins walk. However, the interior of apartment was in need of some updating. It was advertised as a 3 bedroom,in fact it was at best a one bedroom and a pullout couch in living room. The “third” bedroom was on the terrace and left a lot to be desired, if being used it would involve coming into main apartment for toilet etc. (No aircon). The main bedroom only barely benefitted from the air con if door was left open to living room. Beds were clean and comfortable but poor quality, nylon bed sheets. The photographs of apartment in advertisement are way superior than the actual reality.!!!! Slight bug problem on arrival after the heavy showers, We managed this ourselves with spray provided. Lisa the property manager was extremely nice and helpful. The terrace benefitted from sunshine until late evening, nice sea view. The terrace dining furniture is new but sun beds old and in need of replacement. Cooker advertised on terrace but was in utility room and not ideal for cooking in.