Condo, 3 Schlafzimmer + Loft + Den, 3 Bäder, (Schlafmöglichkeiten 8)
Tiffany Warwick, owner
Partys / Events nicht erlaubt
Haustiere nicht möglich
Max. Anzahl Gäste:8
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 14 Tage vor Anreise. 50% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 7 Tage vor Anreise.
We enjoyed staying at your place. The only thing we found discouraging was no air conditioner. Just something we weren’t used to coming from Oklahoma.
Glad you had a good time. Yes, air conditioning is not something that the buildings on the mountain are equipped or normally needed as the average summertime temperatures are
MonthHigh / Low(°F)Rain
June72° / 35°5 days
July76° / 41°9 days
August74° / 40°10 days
Provided by WeatherCurrent weather
Thank you :)
Other than internet service not working at all due to an upgrade that was going on, was very happy over all. Beds and Bedding all very comfortable, everything was very clean and organized nicely. Had everything a person could want. Very pleased - Thanks to the owners - we really appreciated you allowing us to stay in your home away from home :)
Really enjoy and appreciate families like you! We sincerely appreciate the glowing review and we hope you return soon!
Loved being up in the mountains and outside of the hustle/bustle of town. Views were beautiful and owner recommendations were great! Condo was great and had everything we needed!
Really appreciate you taking the time to do a glowing review. We hope you and your family return very soon!
This condo is very much as pictured. What you don't see, is how great the location is. This condo meet our expectation and needs and we would most definitely stay here again. Added bonus, Tiffany was excellent to communicate with and was always very helpful.
We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review and we sincerely look forward to your return soon! Anything we can do to help with your next stay, just let me know.
Comfortable, clean, large accomodation perfect for family
Our family of 5 (mom, dad, 21, 14 and 12 yo) stayed for 1 week in Jan 2019.
- plenty of space with 3 large bedrooms and 3 bath
- clean and well maintained
- full kitchen with FULL cooking equipment (plenty of cookware, plates, cutlery...)
- Access to pool and jacuzzi within waking distance
- relatively quiet (still could hear neighbors going up and down stairs in evening)
- wood burning fireplace and wood provided
- full size washer/dryer
- easy booking and good communication from owner
- Durango mountain resort (Purgatory) was family friendly with friendly staff and close to zero wait on lifts
Things that could be improved or unexpected:
- internet was borderline unusable - < 1Mbps speed with no encryption (open access) on the router. Meaning anyone in the area can connect and slows traffic even more
- spotty cellular connection (0 to 1 bar) - combined with poor internet - made it difficult to get any work done
- dishwasher soap dispenser is broken - could not get it to get a reasonably clean load- ended up washing dishes by end
- antiquated TV/DVD system - no HDMI anywhere, no support for Netflix or any online streaming.
- there is indeed a shuttle between the condo and the ski resort, but it is only 3 times / day (8:30AM, 9:00AM, 9:39AM) (return 3:00, 4:00, 5:00 pm). Even less outside of peak season.
- actual distance to resort is 1.9 miles - making it impossible to walk (also no safe way to walk between condo and resort).
- parking at ski resort is very crowed - while it's only a short drive from the condo, it can take up to 45' when you end up having to park on 'overflow parking' then catch the bus.
Appreciate nice comments on condo. After your departure, the HOA in our complex finalized installation of high speed internet, so no slow internet, wifi requires password,. Dishwasher has been replaced. We do hope that return!
Enjoyed the condo, great for families very nice accommodations. We will return again!!
Thank you so much for choosing our property for your vacation. We are delighted you had a wonderful stay and we hope to have you become one of our many returning guests! Look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Das Hotel liegt 1 Meile nördlich von Durango Mountain Resort auch bekannt als Fegefeuer, 25 Meilen nördlich von Historical Durango Downtown und 20 Meilen südlich von Silverton. Durango Mountain Resort nur wurde zu einer der besten Top 10 Skigebiete. Genießen Sie auch die erstaunliche Sommer in Durango. So viel zu tun und zu sehen. Genießen Sie die DNGRR, besuchen Sie Mesa Verde, verbringen Sie den Tag Sightseeing auf der Million Dollar Highway.
Albuquerque - 180 Meilen
Mercy Medical Center - 26 Meilen
Sonstige Aktivitäten: Zip-Futter