Geräumige 3 Schlafzimmer - 2 Badezimmer Wohnung Suite im Erdgeschoss
- Englisch, Französisch
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 60 Tage vor Anreise.
Lovely apartment in a wonderful location! Thoroughly enjoyed the park, restaurants, architectural buildings and vibe of the city! Would love to come back!
Awesome location and lovely suite
Check in was easy and concierge met us at front door upon arrival. So friendly and helpful to explain surrounding area for shops, grocery and then where to do site seeing. The Suite Laurier is on first floor with plenty of room and comfy beds. We walked everywhere and only used car for day trip to Ille d'Orleans and Montmorency Falls. A beautiful flower garden and Plains of Abraham is large park just a few feet from front door. Great to sit out on front porch with morning coffee. We tried Jaja Cafe across street for lunch right after check-in and it was very nice. So many outdoor patios and restaurants just a block or two away. Would definately stay again.
The location and the charm of this apartment was wonderful.
David was so helpful when our family of five checked in. We definitely recommend this property while visiting Old Quebec City. Walking distance to all the sites. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay.
Love Quebec City!
The property was clean, had everything we needed for kitchen, toiletries, map, local information and was in a very convenient location The owners were accommodating , helpful and welcoming:)
We would gladly return!
Lovely property on the plains of Abraham--convenient to all
This home is perfect for those enjoying a garden setting who enjoy walking. We walked each morning and then headed to the old city, a pleasant walk. We were able to put our bags in early and settled in once the cleaning was complete. A lovely sitting room and comfortable beds, coffee and coffee maker, full size fridge. I suggest getting coasters for the living room so that one can be sure not to get marks on nice furniture. We used washcloths underneath. Stall shower floor can be a bit slick so be careful--suggest a rubber mat there. Plenty of towels, dishes although we didn't prepare anything and close to everything. This is an A+ property! Thank you so much, Nina.
Prime location, Comfortable home and warm welcome
We very much enjoyed our stay in Les Maisons Montcalm. We were greeted very warmly by the concierge who provided a terrific overview of the history and our surroundings. At his suggestion, we we took the free walking tour of Quebec City which originated just around the corner from the apt. It was excellent. The beds were very comfortable and we even used the sofa bed in the family room which was also comfortable. All the rooms had curtains so we could block out the early morning sun and sleep in. We had everything we needed. We would definitely stay here again.
We are happy you enjoyed your stay and had everything you needed!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
The pleasure was ours to receive you and you are always welcome!
Ihre Suite liegt zentral in der Nähe von Restaurants und in Gehweite zu allen wichtigen Sehenswürdigkeiten:
* Die Ebenen von Abraham und St. Lawrence River - Nationaler kanadischer Park ein wichtiger historischer und prestigeträchtiger Stadtpark.
* Landmark 5 Sterne Hotel Chateau Frontenac
* La Citadelle / Musee du Royal 22. Regiment / Zitadelle / Museum - der Beginn der alten Québec Stadtmauer.
* Hotel du parlement / Parlamentsgebäude
* Fountaine de Tourne (Brunnen) - 1855 gewann Goldpreis auf der Pariser Weltausstellung.
* Quebec City Convention Center - 7 Minuten zu Fuß
* Hilton Hotel, Delta, Hotel Concorde, Chateau Laurier, Marriot Hotel
* Jardin Jeanne-d'Arc - Sehr beliebt für Hochzeiten Bilder
* Observatoire de la Capitale / Observatorium
* Terrasse Dufferin (romantische Promenade zum Chateau Frontenac und Old Quebec
* Festungen von Quebec (National Historic Site) Sommer
* Ahorn Interpretationszentrum und Museum / les Delices de l'Erable
* Les Glissades de la Terrasse / Rutschen im Winter - bring deine Schneehose!
* Maison Chevalier / Haus / Interpretationszentrum
* Maison Henry - Stewart / Haus
* Gare du Palais (Bahnhof)
* Erico (Musee de Chocolat) / Schokoladenfabrik
* Eglise Sainte-Jean-Baptist-Kirche
* Zentrum d'interpetation de Place-Royale / Interpretationszentrum.
* Chapelle des Jesuites (saisonnier) / Kapelle (saisonal)
* Eglise et cimetiere St. Mathew / Kirche und Friedhof
* Marche du Viex-Hafen / Markt
* Le Moulin ein Bild / Die Bildmühle (Sommer
* Musee Bon-Pasteur / Museum
* Musee de l'Amerique francaise / Museum
* Musee de Ursulines de Quebec / Museum
* Musee du Fort / Museum
* Musee natiuonal des beaux-arts du Quebec / Museum
* Musee naval de Quebec / Museum