2 Schlafzimmer, Pool, 3 Flatscreen-TV, High Speed Internet, Veranda, Parkplatz vor Ort
- Englisch, Dänisch
Wellness / Erholung
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 14 Tage vor Anreise. 50% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 7 Tage vor Anreise.
We absolutely loved it. It was close to everything. The place was beautiful. Will definitely be going back.
St Augustine Trip
Beautifully clean and comfortable. Loved the comfortable sofas. The outside area is absolutely fantastic - could have spent all our time at the side of the pool. Short walk downtown and everyone around was friendly. Would recommend
We loved the property! We could tell that the owners had updated the historical home.
The home was very clean and had everything we needed. We also enjoyed their private pool area and its landscape. A little bit of paradise! Another perk was that we could walk within a few minutes to all shops and restaurants without having to hunt for a parking spot. The local neighbors were friendly to us as we walked by. We are already talking about visiting this same location again, but hopefully longer this time!
Uncomfortable Mattresses and No Live Television
We were in Unit 2 on St. Francis Street for three weeks. Kirsten responded to messages quickly and the location was easy walking distance to downtown.
At first glance, this place seemed to be a 5/5. The unit was clean, reasonably up-to-date, in good shape, and so on. The couches seemed new and were reasonably comfortable. The kitchen and bathroom looked good and the back patio and swimming pool looked amazing.
Once we lived in the unit, however, it lost the 5/5 in the details. Too many things just didn’t work well, were uncomfortable, were skimped on or were poor quality.
1. The mattresses are extremely uncomfortable and the beds squeak when you move. The same mattress is extremely hard on one side and so soft that you sink several inches down into it on the other side. This was in Unit 2 – other units may be fine.
2. There is no LIVE television, news or sports. The ROKU TV provides access to old television series and old unknown movies. Access to Netflix, HBO and similar offerings is only available with second-level usernames, email addresses, and passwords, none of which are proactively provided to you. This lack of access to current events may be fine for a few days, but not for a long-term stay.
3. The shower is wonderful! Hot water and good pressure. We had to buy and install a soap dish and shelves though because there wasn’t room on the edge of the tub for our soap, shampoo and conditioner.
4. The towels look great - clean and white. Unfortunately, however, they are thin and non-absorbent. The bath towels are OK for one shower. The hand towels are completely soaked after minimal hand-washing. Very poor quality.
5. The kitchen towels are similarly thin and only good to dry one or two dishes before they are soaked through.
6. We had to buy our own plastic wrap and food containers to store leftovers. Not an issue for short-term rentals, but important for people cooking and staying a week or more.
7. The patio and pool are great, but the patio furniture is uncomfortable and hard, and no beach towels are supplied for swimming.
Overall, a great spot that could very easily be almost perfect.
Thank you for your review and the positive highlights.
We are sorry that we didn’t meet your expectation on some areas, this is unfortunate.
Our aim is to offer a great price/value ratio and we believe that in general we succeed in doing so.
For potential guests reading the review we would encourage you to read the reviews for this particular apartment, as well as from the other apartments we have for rent and then evaluate if you believe we can meet your needs.
Great location, very nice accommodations!
We loved staying here!
The location was great. We were able to park and just ride our bicycles over to Old Town and the Fort.
The home was so nice and clean! Although there were other people staying here in the other units, we really didn’t see them. It felt very private.
It was too cold to use the pool, but the backyard is very relaxing and we plan to come back again when it’s warmer and try it out!
Beautiful property with a great location
The owner was wonderful and attentive with a gorgeous property. We really enjoyed our stay. Great location walking distance!