2 Schlafzimmer - 1 Badezimmer Suite Apartment Suite Hauptgeschoss
- Englisch, Französisch
Services innerhalb der Anlage
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 60 Tage vor Anreise.
Sehr nette Vermieter
Sauber und geräumig
Couldn't have been in a better location, and was perfectly quiet despite being so near Grand Allee restaurants and bars. The owner made several suggestions that were great re: activities and restaurants. Great spot with easy walking distance to Old Town, Plains of Abraham and Cartier Avenue. Would definitely stay here again.
Frontenac Suite, convenient location
The two bedrooms are adjacent to each other (I will say that one bed was slightly more comfortable than the other, but both are good for sleeping.)
The kitchen had items such as salt and pepper, olive oil, wine vinegar, dishwashing liquid, and a few other sundries, and all the equipment we needed.
The washroom had a hair dryer and shampoo in the cupboard, as well as a rubber bath mat for safety in the shower. One wall of the bathroom is stone.
There are no stairs in the apartment.
The owners were very considerate, providing us with a map and arranging for David to meet us and spend a bit of time to give us an overview of the different locations of interest on the map, tell us about restaurants/shopping to suit our needs, etc. Advance communication with the owner was very good, and parking was convenient.
The location of the suite is a block or two from the Plains of Abraham, right near a stretch of restaurants, and a short walk to the Porte Saint-Louis (part of the wall of the Vieux-Quebec). We loved passing by the fountain in front of Quebec's Parliament every night as we walked home! Also, it was always easy to gauge how far of a walk it was to the Frontenac Suite, as it is quite near the Ciel Bistro-Bar atop the Concorde Hotel, which is lit up at night, and you can spot it from anywhere in the city. The area was not noisy, and although there is another apartment overhead, we never heard any noise in the evening or night time, and only heard something once in the morning after 9:30 or 10am. Vern considerate, and we enjoyed the space. Thank you, Nina!
We are happy you enjoyed the space!
Thank you very much for sharing your lovely experience with us.
The pleasure was ours to receive you!
Loved our stay in Old Quebec City. Perfect location, walking distance to all that we wanted to see. Gracious, friendly, and excellent host. Went beyond to make certain our stay was enjoyable and comfortable.
Took time to share information and left us with a map identifying places.
La Bûche located in the Citadelle was one of our favourite places to eat. A must to try.
Perfect location, great atmosphere, David was inviting and informative,we will definitely return. Thanks so much Anthony and Linda.
We are happy you had a great stay!
Thank you for sharing your experience.
The pleasure was ours to receive you!
Great place to explore Quebec City
The property is an excellent base for walking to all the main areas of old Quebec as well as the newer areas for restaurants and shopping. The busy nightlife of the Grande-Allée is steps away but is not so close to be too noisy. The concierge was very helpful with our check in and with the onsite parking and provided a detailed overview of the main sites and shops in the area. We knew the apartment layout was a bit odd being a renovated space but we were comfortable and everything worked well. The location can’t be better and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Quebec City and plan on coming back again.
Ihre Suite ist innerhalb von 5-20 Minuten zu Fuß zu allen wichtigen touristischen Attraktionen:
* Die Ebenen von Abraham und St. Lawrence River - Nationaler kanadischer Park ein wichtiger historischer und prestigeträchtiger Stadtpark.
* Landmark 5 Sterne Hotel Chateau Frontenac
* La Citadelle / Musee du Royal 22. Regiment / Zitadelle / Museum - der Beginn der alten Québec Stadtmauer.
* Hotel du parlement / Parlamentsgebäude
* Fountaine de Tourne (Brunnen) - 1855 gewann Goldpreis auf der Pariser Weltausstellung.
* Quebec City Convention Center - 7 Minuten zu Fuß
* Hilton Hotel, Delta, Hotel Concorde, Chateau Laurier, Marriot Hotel
* Jardin Jeanne-d'Arc - Sehr beliebt für Hochzeiten Bilder
* Observatoire de la Capitale / Observatorium
* Terrasse Dufferin (romantische Promenade zum Chateau Frontenac und Old Quebec
* Festungen von Quebec (National Historic Site) Sommer
* Ahorn Interpretationszentrum und Museum / les Delices de l'Erable
* Les Glissades de la Terrasse / Rutschen im Winter - bring deine Schneehose!
* Maison Chevalier / Haus / Interpretationszentrum
* Maison Henry - Stewart / Haus
* Gare du Palais (Bahnhof)
* Erico (Musee de Chocolat) / Schokoladenfabrik
* Eglise Sainte-Jean-Baptist-Kirche
* Zentrum d'interpetation de Place-Royale / Interpretationszentrum.
* Chapelle des Jesuites (saisonnier) / Kapelle (saisonal)
* Eglise et cimetiere St. Mathew / Kirche und Friedhof
* Marche du Viex-Hafen / Markt
* Le Moulin ein Bild / Die Bildmühle (Sommer
* Musee Bon-Pasteur / Museum
* Musee de l'Amerique francaise / Museum
* Musee de Ursulines de Quebec / Museum
* Musee du Fort / Museum
* Musee natiuonal des beaux-arts du Quebec / Museum
* Musee naval de Quebec / Museum