Über dieses Objekt
- Mindestaufenthalt3 - 4 Nächte
2 Schlafzimmer, 2 Badezimmer, 4 Schlafplätze
Midtown East ist aus TV-Shows und Postkarten bekannt. Heimat von ikonischen Wolkenkratzern wie dem Chrysler Building, dem Rockefeller Center und dem Hauptquartier der Vereinten Nationen, aber immer noch Manhattans prestigeträchtigsten Wohngebäuden. Das Hotel liegt am East River, Midtown East ist ein Bereich der Bequemlichkeit. Mit einem Spaziergang von Grand Central Terminal Lage ist ideal und die Wohnung ist modern, die für die perfekte Kombination, die Reisende begehren macht.
Einheit verfügt über 2 geschlossene Wohnungen (spektakuläre Studio und 1 Zimmer Wohnung), insgesamt: 2 Queen-Schlafzimmer, ein Queen-Schlafsofa im Wohnzimmer, 2 Küchen und 2 Badezimmer, ist dieses Gerät perfekt für eine Gruppe von bis zu 6 Personen ausgestattet.
Die Küchen sind komplett mit Besteck, Geschirr, Töpfen, Pfannen und Kochutensilien ausgestattet.
Gratis High-Speed WiFi in der Wohnung. Wäscherei im ersten Stock des Gebäudes, sowie GYM!
- Bitte beachten Sie, dass für die Check-Ins nach 18.00 Uhr $ 40 und nach 21.00 Uhr $ 80 ein Aufpreis erhoben wird, sowie ein Standard-Wochenende-Check-in-Gebühr am Samstag und Sonntag und alle großen Feiertage
Rund um: Bus, Züge: E, M, 4,5,6,7
- Innerhalb weniger Stunden
- Englisch, Russisch
- Kalender zuletzt aktualisiert:
- 2018 M05 26
Services innerhalb der Anlage
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 30 Tage vor Anreise. 50% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 14 Tage vor Anreise. Sie müssen den Vermieter direkt kontaktieren, um die Buchung zu stornieren.
Spacious room in quiet neighborhood
We stayed at this property from March 26th through March 30th. Our family consists of 2 adults and 3 teenagers. This space worked very well for the five of us. We propped open the doors between the rooms and there was a lot of room for everyone. The two bathrooms made sharing a room with teenagers bearable! The queen beds were not very comfortable but the sofa bed was newer and had a comfortable mattress in it. The bedrooms got a little warm when we ran the furnace, so we learned to turn on the A/C and turn the temperature up to 75 and then the room was comfortable. The windows did not face the street and so the traffic noise was relatively quiet for NYC. Everyone who helped us in the lobby was friendly and helpful. The location is kind of far from attractions but it seemed to be a safe, quiet neighborhood. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this unit to others traveling to NYC.
Not an apartment
It's marketed as a 2 br apt, but it is two hotel rooms. I could have stayed at a real hotel and saved some money and had better service,
Perfect for a group or large family
We loved it! We are a family of 4 traveling with a cousin and her daughter for a total of 6.
- LOCATION - was lovely! I loathe staying anywhere near Times Square or central midtown. This place was located in a residential area in East midtown, one block from the UN. Subway 3 avenues over and bus stops heading either cross town or uptown on the corner. Loved strolling Beekman Place every morning! Make the most of your stay by familiarizing yourself with the bus system since it is available steps from the front door - unless you don't mid spending the extra $$ on cabs!
- BUILDING - building was great, clean and since this is a hotel/residential hybrid there is always a concierge in the lobby to answer questions and address general concerns
- APT - it is actually two adjoining hotel rooms. You open the main apt door into a vestibule that has 2 doors. One leads into a 1 bedroom with living room, bathroom and kitchen and the other leads into a stubio apt with kitchen and bathroom. Since we are family, we propped open both doors only keeping the exterior doors closed. It was awesome for the 6 of us. Privacy, but togetherness. It was clean, well kept and had everything we needed for our stay, lots of closets too, so we were able to make the most of the space.
We would definitely stay her again.
We enjoyed our stay.
The place was nice and clean. The kitchens were stocked and the beds were comfortable. Good location-within walking distance to Rockefeller Center and Times Square. The coffee and pastries in the lobby every morning was nice. Found some great little restaurants within walking distance. Little grocery store across the street was nice. The only complaint is that everytime the heater came on it was so loud and made a clicking sound the whole time that it was on-kept us up all night.
We loved the stay, the desk personnel was awesome, they helped us in so many different ways.
Great experience for our first home away trip. The bagel and coffee bar every morning was a bonus. The room was perfect for a group of 6 ladies.
Recommend this property...
Ok, looks like a Townhome but it’s nothing more than a small hotel room .
I don't like misrepresentation. It appears to be a home but it's a hotel room. It had a cold, empty feeling. The plumbing was stopped up in the bathroom and when you shower your feet slip and are wading in dirty water. Not safe. But a nice quiet location. Over all I would give it a 6 out of 10. We checked out a little late and they didn't mind. Owners were attentive when I asked for a blanket etc., I expected to stay in a home not a hotel room. The two rooms are not connected and you need a key to enter either room. It’s not a cozy place like it appears but it was adequate. I’ve had much better success here on HomeAway. I guess for Manhattan at a good price it’s just OK. They could warm it up, add some nice smells and some fresh flowers.