La Jolla Vacation Rentals
- Englisch, Spanisch
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 60 Tage vor Anreise.
Cool but a trip to home depot could make it so much better
1. Rear concrete patio could have been painted so it doesn't look like crime scene. Paint drips abound. 25 bucks.
2. Kitchen puck lights fell out..i fixed them temporarily but don’t let the cabinet doors slam. 20 bucks.
3. The hardwood floors are rare 8 inch wide plank white oak...they painted it!!! Scratched up Mustard Floor color hides the sand...pay the pros to come make it right!!
4. Walls are lego thin....made of 3/4 ply...never seen it before but so are most of the homes in the area. Makes for a loud street experience....the bed was great and made up for the noise best sleep in months.
5. Rear side yard needs pavers in lieu of the broken demo concrete curb section pavers that want to twist the ankle....20 buck fix.
6. Garage looked its age and not where I'm putting my nice clothes. The dryer and washer combo looks like an after thought to dry beach towels and flip flops....laundromat is about 5 min walk.
7. All three Doors need thresholds to stop bugs and whatever else from rolling up to the party. 40 bucks.
8. dining room lighting has one bulb and doesn't do the room justice at night at all....hard to read and made me feel like I was in one of those Andy Griffith B/W shows.
9. Ants came over for dinner a few times...neighbor trash cans help send the invites.
But... its stupid close to real good food, shops, scooters, great walk up coffee joint, cool parks and beaches, its dog friendly...so dang there you have it I'm torn.
First I must say it was clean, the beds were comfortable. It was dog friendly for sure. Had a fenced yard for the dogs. Unfortunately, that’s where it ends. For so many reasons I’d skip this rental. First the Ocean Beach area is over run with homeless persons. Cable street is really busy with traffic, buses and large vehicles so noisy. The never ending jet noise is very loud. House under the flight path. Must walk through large bedroom to get to second bedroom or the bath. Previous renters left huge piles of dog poop in the yard. Cleaners should have cleaned this up before we arrived. My husband cleaned it up so our dogs didn’t walk through it. I’d say way too expensive for what it was. Charged damage fee, cleaning fee, etc. no choice.
Ocean Beach is a beach town, so you are going to get homeless as well as noise as it is a popular area of town with lots of restaurants, bars and shops. We do apologize housekeeping missed the dog mess - but it was pouring rain the day you came in and it was hard for them to get outside and check everything before you came in.
Just as expected! Cozy cottage, clean, fully equipped kitchen. Great for couple or small family.
Liked the area but being on the take-off and landing flight path for San Diego Airport was loud early in the morning. Also, Cable street is a major thorough fare for heavy traffic. Would love the cottage even more if it were farther off the beaten path.
Fun little house, close to all of OB.
Great location for walking to OB. It was fine for the two nights we needed a place to stay.
Great Stay Near the Beach
Great little house w/in half mile from downtown Ocean Beach and close access to the beach. Even with several young kids, it made for a great experience. 2 days at the beach, Torrey Pines Nature Preserve 30 mins away and Legoland 45-60 mins away worked out for a great 4-5 day getaway...
Very nice clean house and the property was perfect for our shepherd.grill worked great.
Of course it was to short but there is always next year. Hope to see you then
Ocean Beach ist eine kleine Stadt am Strand in der Nähe der Innenstadt von San Diego. Dies ist eine großartige Strandgemeinschaft voller Geschäfte, Restaurants, Bars und sogar ein großer Hundestrand in der Nähe. Das Stadtzentrum von Ocean Beach ist nur wenige Minuten entfernt. Die Autobahnen, die Seaworld, den San Diego Zoo, den Balboa Park und den Gaslamp District mit einer 10-minütigen Fahrt erreichen, erreichen Sie in nur 5 Minuten.