Upscale privaten Rückzug am schönen White River in der malerischen Ozarks. Speziell für große Familien, das Haus ist unschlagbar für das perfekte Familientreffen oder Corporate Rückzug. Das Hotel liegt an einer Sackgasse Landstraße, werden Sie absolute Privatsphäre mit allen Annehmlichkeiten zu genießen.
Ein schöner Pool, Weltklasse-Fischerei, Naturlehrpfade, Erholungsbereich, Hufeisenwerfen und anderen nahe gelegenen Sehenswürdigkeiten machen Ihren Funktion abgeschlossen. 3 große Blockhäuser können bis zu 50 unterzubringen. Alle Zimmer sind schön eingerichtet, zentrale Klimaanlage, Kamine und große Flussufer Aussicht.
Thank you Anderson family for sharing your beautiful retreat with our family! The setting is gorgeous; beautiful fall foliage, serene sunsets over the White River and amazing wildlife. All of our extended family enjoyed themselves immensely. The children loved the little hill in back and made good use of the inner-tubes we brought for another activity by climbing inside the tubes and rolling down the hill! The adults loved their private bedrooms and baths and the Ohana House was large enough for all of us to gather and enjoy family stories and family fun and even a little dancing! The hosts were very pleasant and so accommodating! Thank you again and again for your hospitality! I recommend this property to everyone who loves beautiful surroundings and wants to work with gracious and lovely folk!!
Owners were so accommodating. Clean, comfortable and great air conditioning. They had so many more comfort items than I thought. Great kitchen utensils. Lots of outside areas to gather. We had 20 folks and had beds to spare. Outside cooking grill and firepit is available. Bring s'mores. The new pool is fabulous and they have the balls for the volleyball court and basketball area. Flies are an issues but move garbage away from the door. Really enjoyed the property. Steps are steep on the two other houses so be aware for older folks.
What a wonderful place and more , it exceeded all of our expectations. Our family has voted to make this our priority location for all future reunions. Thanks for helping bring our family a little closer together. I am a family pratice physcian and this is one of the most unique vacation rentals I have experienced. Keep up the good work. Dr Illie
Our family held our family reunion at your wonderful mountain resort earlier this month. Our family consists of very young babies, children, teens, and young, middle-aged and older adults. We found all the acommodations to be just perfect. The activities available were many and fun for all. The fishing was exciting and all the fisherpeople caught several fish each. The young people enjoyed the swimming, basketball, boating and the rope swing to the max. The surroundings were beautiful and more importantly, very safe. Our members, from the very young to the very old considered this to be the "time of our lives".
As mentioned by the previous writer, there was a bad smell emanating from a farm nearby but our inconvenience was more than compensated for by being permitted free usage of some ammenities which we normally would have been charged for. The owner and caretaker were very courteous and acommodating. We intend to hold our family reunion at this place again next year.
Our family reunion ended up with the Ohana, Honeymoon, and Cedar Lodge but this review is focused only on the General Site and Honeymoon Cabin specifically:
Pros: White River access for fishing, Very rural, Lots of fish & wildlife, Nice pool and firepit areas
- Availability of the kayacks, pontoon boats, etc. -- while not well advertised and at an extra cost -- absolutely essential if you want to maximize your adventures here.
- The farm next door was spreading manure during our stay -- forcing us inside from the stench for at least one day.
- At least 35 minutes each way (unless you like driving 60+ mph on small, winding roads) to get to the closest grocery
- Overly "friendly" maintenance person -- made himself a little too available at times
- A little "down in the mouth" with numerous (but small) maintenance issues outstanding -- an exposed"hot-wire" near the patio could have been a shock hazard, non-functional lighting, holes in screens, etc.
Pros: Air Conditioned, Rustic feel, Well-equiped kitchen
- Despite the loft and livingroom couches, really only comfortable for 2 adults plus some teens in the loft
- Bath (& hot water) barely adequate for 2 people
- Claw-foot tub is cute but impractical as a shower (curved bottom and lack of shelving) -- and minimal hot water means it is also impractical as an intimate bath
- Several outlets and lights appeared to be non-functional
- People sleeping in the loft should plan on exposing themselves to either the outdoors (huge window has no curtain) or to people in the living room.
Besuchen Sie in der Nähe von Mt View, die Volksmusik-Hauptstadt der Welt, für die Familienunterhaltung. Catering angeordnet für Sonderfunktionen, wie beispielsweise ein Schwein Braten, Fisch braten oder Cajun Langusten Fest.