1 Schlafzimmer, 1 Bad, komplett renoviert, ruhig und hell. Ideal für Paare
- Englisch, Französisch, Spanisch, Italienisch
Partys / Events nicht erlaubt
But only in the courtyard, not in the cottage
Only one, small dimensions, sleeping on the floor
Max. Anzahl Gäste:4
100% Erstattung für Stornierungen bis zu 60 Tage vor Anreise.
Gentle Host and perfect spot!
Thanks Vera, excellent guests too!
Charming, cozy apartment close to attractions
Small but well organized apartment with a lovely courtyard. There was a grocery store nearby and the apartment was within walking distance of attractions we had reservations for. We were met by the owner's nanny since the owner was out of town. The nanny was very nice and showed us around and answered questions, and said we should call the owner if we needed anything else and gave us a phone number to reach the owner. We did later have some small issues that I tried to call the owner about but apparently because she was in the mountains the call could not go through. We could not get one of the lights in the bedroom to work so it was dark in there which made it somewhat challenging to see for us senior citizens, so it would have been nice if the nanny had given us her phone number so we could have called someone locally. When the owner got back the night before we were checking out she was able to solve the issue immediately and I must say she was very gracious, asking if we needed anything and if we needed her to arrange a taxi for us. Also the morning we were leaving she came to check on us to see if we needed anything.
Dear Susan, I'm glad you enjoyed the cottage and the support received.
There was no issue with the light, perfectly functioning as you know: you just didn't manage to switch it on...
Great location, wonderful host, lovely cottage
My husband and I spent 5 days in Florence in Dani’s cottage and it was perfect. The location was great, close enough to walk to everything, but just far enough away from all the hustle and bustle that it was quiet and relaxing when sitting outside in the courtyard. The unit was stocked with everything we needed and the bed was very comfortable. Dani was a wonderful host, giving us tips on where to go and helping with arranging a taxi when we left. If we came back to Florence we would definitely stay here again.
Look no further
This sweet cozy cottage was perfect for our recent 4 night stay in Florence. We were able to walk to Duomo, Mercato Centrale, Ponte Vecchio, etc., so did not need a car. We had cappuccini and pastries at the cafe across and ~50 m down the street every morning. We picked up a few groceries from the market adjacent to the cafe. All that to say, the location was perfect. Inside, our apartment had everything we needed for our stay. It was clean and well stocked. Daniela was the perfect hostess, answering questions and taking care of our needs. We loved how quiet it was. We were close to everything, but had pin-drop silence in our apartment. We highly recommend this spot to anyone spending time in this beautiful city.
Perfect location in Florence
My husband and I stayed here when visiting Florence, we loved it! It is far away from all the hustle and bustle but close enough to walk everywhere! We were given a great dinner recommendation and an overview of where everything was. Daniela and Paola were so kind and helpful. We will definitely be back again when we return to Italy!!
Nous avons aimé être en plein centre se florence dans un havre de tranquillité appréciable
Une expérience à renouveler nous etions comme à la maison 😁😁
- Diese gemütliche und neue Wohnung befindet sich in der Innenstadt von Florenz, im Herzen der Stadt, 5 Minuten von San Lorenzo (Medici Kapellen), Piazza San Marco (Akademie-Galerie mit dem David von Michelangelo), der Dom, in einer ruhigen Gegend Straße mit Garagen.
- In derselben Straße, die ursprünglich Via Mozza hieß, hatte Michelangelo eine eigene Werkstatt. Als er in Rom starb, fanden in diesem Atelier die 4 Prigioni (heute an der Academia), die Madonna col Bambino (an den Medici-Kapellen) und die berühmte La Vittoria, heute im Palazzo Vecchio (der Alte Palast).
- Der Markt von San Lorenzo (Kunsthandwerk, Geschenke) ist weniger als 5 Minuten zu Fuß entfernt. Zeitungen, Apotheke, Banken, Cafés, Restaurants, Pubs, Kirchen und alle Arten von Einkaufsmöglichkeiten sind überall.
- Die Wohnung befindet sich 1 km vom Bahnhof Santa Maria Novella und Bus entfernt, so dass es sehr einfach ist Tagesausflüge zu den wichtigsten Sehenswürdigkeiten der Toskana, einschließlich San Gimignano, Lucca, Siena zu machen.
- Die Wohnung ist auch 5 Minuten vom Park und der Kongresshalle von La Fortezza entfernt, dem berühmtesten Ausstellungszentrum der Stadt (und auch ein ausgezeichneter Ort zum Joggen!).