You can get:
- By train to Monaco you 30 seconds to walk.
- By plane, you have a shuttle Airport to Monaco, it will come down to the last port stop, cross and take lift to reach the apartment.
- By car, highway, exit at Monaco, follow the city center and train station.
Park in the underground station secure parking in Monaco or the surrounding streets.
You can do everything walking either day or night.
Site shuttles & trains :
Events dates to know in 2013 :
- Rally of Monte-Carlo: January
- Historical Rally of Monte-Carlo: January
- Fête du Citron of Menton (Lemon Fest): February till March
- Carnival of Nice: February till March
- Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters - Tennis: April
- Historical Grand-Prix of Monaco: May (every 2 years)
- Formula 1 of Monaco: May (price non-negotiable)
- Cannes Festival: May
- Monaco Yacht Show: September
- Sporting Concerts / Salle des Etoiles in Monte Carlo: from late June to late of August.
- Philharmonic Orchestra at Palace:
July and August
- CONTEST International Fireworks in Monaco (visible out of the apartment just across): 2 in July and 2 in August
- Open air Cinema: From June to September.
- Luna Park: October
- Christmas Market: December till January
- Visit of the Prince's Palace, Museums ...
- Restaurants, nightclubs ...
- Ventimiglia market every Friday (20min by train)
- During your stay, we can advise you if needed.
Website to visit :